2014 Sahara Force India VJM07

Bloody hell! Dunno about you, but that looks pretty elegant ;) If it's as fast as it looks good, they'll be pretty quick.

Beko7J-CQAAIKWF.jpg:large

I see Claro have taken their Black influence to Force India, I hope Sauber go back to a different colour thanks to this.

It's not like they'll change the regulations because fans think cars are ugly :p

Yes. If you look at F1 cars in the 60's and 70's, and even the early 80's, they were dog ugly and not intended to be pretty, just fast. Natural evolution of the rules made them prettier, but now they're moving away from good-looking cars again - which is fine, as long as the racing is safe, first of all, and good, secondly.

Yes. If you look at F1 cars in the 60's and 70's, and even the early 80's, they were dog ugly and not intended to be pretty, just fast. Natural evolution of the rules made them prettier, but now they're moving away from good-looking cars again - which is fine, as long as the racing is safe, first of all, and good, secondly.

I think that if the cars were to be box shaped and there was 101% racing going on like in the old days people would love those "boxes". I personally don't really care how the cars look, I just want to see gooooooood ol' racing.

Hmm, I just want one of the teams to come in a completely different colour. We've missed bright yellow, and that could do with a resurgence.

No other team is completely black... Marussia and Lotus have other colors that are a big part of their liveries. Also, none are predominantly white any more either, so it could either be black or white if you ask me.

Bloody hell! Dunno about you, but that looks pretty elegant ;) If it's as fast as it looks good, they'll be pretty quick.

Beko7J-CQAAIKWF.jpg:large

I think the nose in the middle section of it, should be lower a bit

However looking at the regulations of how 2014 should lookalike i was not wrong when said that these 2014 cars might be one of the most beautiful F1 cars ever made.

The Front Wing is just there where it should be with its width, the nose is more or less just like we used to see in, omg, actually i am going to say, good old days of 2001-2002 etc, times i feel not that long ago. etc etc.

WOW!!!!!!!!! THEY HAVE GONE BACK TO THE PRE-2009 LOWER REAR WINGS??!!!!! I READ F1 NEWS ALMOST EVERYDAY AND NEVER EVER HEARD OF THIS AERO RULE CHANGE!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!

Are these new lower pre-2009 style rear wings also wider like the pre-2009 ones, or do they still have to be narrow like the 2009-2013 ones?

I think the nose in the middle section of it, should be lower a bit
If you mean the part of the nose before it reaches the middle of the front tyre than I agree, would be nicer if it started to droop/curve down earlier, slightly closer to the cockpit, but just being picky now.

EDIT : Nevermind, I'm an idiot lol, I just checked some older F1 cars, and the new 2014 car still seems to have the higher post 2008 style rear wing :( :(
http://www.ferraridatabase.com/The_Cars/2007/F2007/1/F2007 1 9.jpg
http://www.f1olivier.info/ferrari/ferrari2007/F2007.gif
http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/mass_ferr_f2007_muge_2009-2.jpg
http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/kimiraikkonen_ferrari_melbourne_q_2007.jpg

Last edited:
A shame that Force India has already said the nose is a placeholder and they'll probably have an ugly nose.

Edit: Not a placeholder. A banker. So they might actually race a few GPs with this nose, depending on how the new nose development goes.

Last edited:
I do think that this cars is far better looking than the previous year's cars from Force India. They have been using the same paint for years and now some big changes in paint makes the car even more looking than it was.
Last year 1 or 2 cars were ugly. Force India was one of them.
Edit also Green said that this is just only a pattern and it will dramatically change over time. They will change the nose drastically too. It won't look like this.

Looks really nice and the paint scheme is 100 times better.

Need to see the front-on view though as by all reports, the noses are going to be a big point of difference as compared to last year.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back