Resource icon

MGP13 2014 mod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
PRo submitted a new resource:

2014 mod - some riders changed

No bike livery is changed with this mod, except I added number 1 and more red on a Ducati :)
Some suits were edited.
Bike performances changed:
1) Yamaha = Honda (both Factory and Satelite)
2) Ducati = ART = FTR Honda = FTR Kawasaki
Changed AI performance.

Riders changed:
1) Hayden > Crutchlow (suit edited)
2) Crutchlow > Pol Espargaro (suit, bike number edited)
3) Corti > Espargaro (suit edited)
4) Espargaro > Hayden
5) Spies > Stoner (bike edited)
6) Staring > Redding (suit edited, but...

Read more about this resource...

Hello to all you guys! In fact I noticed it (including me) that many do not know how to use Mixfile remixer 0.1.6. Having a file motogp.mix moto2.mix and moto3.mix would be the best thing for many. thank you very much to those who load the file to download.

Hello to all you guys! In fact I noticed it (including me) that many do not know how to use Mixfile remixer 0.1.6. Having a file motogp.mix moto2.mix and moto3.mix would be the best thing for many. thank you very much to those who load the file to download.
I am not sure how to update riders names to properly reflect all changes, such as Maverick Vinales now in Moto 2 NOT Moto 3, etc. etc.

However, almost more importantly; I did adjust bike performances and A.I. Rider behavior and I am getting realistic results. Comparing it to real life qualifying times from the first 2 GPs on this new season, they are damn close!

I'll give you my compliments! and you're all very good at this forum to make changes, or other mods in this game! Unfortunately, many (including myself) do not know how to make these changes and seek final file MOTOGP.MIX (Moto2 and Moto3 say they are less important). wait a few files to go to replace the present one for some riders and especially bike a little update today, waiting for the mythical motogp 14. thank you very much

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 337 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 38.9%