2014 Mercedes W05

If we take into consideration that someone above or somewhere else said "beauty not important - but power" this is the worst F1 car till date :D

The new W05 barely made out of the garage...

Just need to wait now on all the Hamilton haters to say it's down to how he drives the car too aggressively that weakened it and knocked it loose.

LOL I'm not even close to a Hamilton fan, but I believe everyone knows that the wing breaking off, as has been reported, is the culprit here.

It was taken with this:
Merc Cam.jpg
(See the camera on the side pod.)

GoPros are so versatile, i love those sturdy little boxes (i don't like the million trinkets you need to assemble on location.. but at least there's plenty of options how to mount them..)

I have been a fan ever since I first saw them. I cant pinpoint why I have been so reluctant to buy one, especially since you can mount them to just about anything...so many ideas! :D

I couldn't use the Merc 360 camera at all, it was superslow (took every resource available, in HD mode it took 40s to shut it down...).. on top of that, the connection was awful, 1s of video vs 5s of buffering..

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 137 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 374 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 516 38.9%