Resource icon

Skins 2014 Mercedes W05 + Audio 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
chargingcar submitted a new resource:

2014 Mercedes W05 + Audio - 4096 HD Livery + Audio Mod 0.9

F1 2014 Mercedes GP W05
4096HD Livery + Audio 0.9
View attachment 49147 View attachment 49148
I Have made 2 liveries #44 & #6 Rightly so , Choose the installation folder that you want ,
Installation Path
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\F1 2012\cars
Please back up your folder "me2" cars and replace with the mod!

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\F1 2012\audio
Make a backup of your audio and replace the files within the mod!​

Read more about this resource...

Looks really great ChargingCar. Can I ask if you're planning a 2xDHD of this skin also?
I Have not really made many skins as ML and W1nx1 as , So only learned during the process that it would have been better at 8192 res , I could have just scaled it up but that is not what I do ,
Maybe at a later date when the season starts if they change a couple of designs specially on the side pods maybe I will make the 8192 skin but still looks nice in between at 4096 ,
I Think that all top skins in 2012 should be 8192 and in 2013 8192 is just overkill slightly due to the logo sizes :thumbsup:

Awesome buddy.
Looks great. :thumbsup:
Thank,s I did not fully realize the effort it takes to do a full skin conversion all the small parts eats most of your time up without ever really making big changes to the overhaul skin looks specially in 2012 ,
I think 2013 most of the carbon and body parts have been included within the model like the rivits and small details , But only wanted to release it when it was at a decent standard to try and achieve a good overhaul rating and can not understand still why some people rate work lower than others when I could not have added anything else to the model ,
I did make the logos on the wing mirrors then noticed a while after when double checking all the model that on the opposite side it had mirrored the logos backwards so decided just to remove them :thumbsup:

I Got asked to help out making the 2014 season mod for 2012 and although I enjoyed making this mod , I think that my time will be most useful for the community and for the 2014 season , Will be to complete the full 2014 Audio mod for all cars instead of keep creating 1 mod at a time ,
But if you have any requests in the mean time please feel free just to ask :thumbsup:

Thank,s I did not fully realize the effort it takes to do a full skin conversion all the small parts eats most of your time up without ever really making big changes to the overhaul skin looks specially in 2012 ,
I think 2013 most of the carbon and body parts have been included within the model like the rivits and small details , But only wanted to release it when it was at a decent standard to try and achieve a good overhaul rating and can not understand still why some people rate work lower than others when I could not have added anything else to the model ,
I did make the logos on the wing mirrors then noticed a while after when double checking all the model that on the opposite side it had mirrored the logos backwards so decided just to remove them :thumbsup:

It happens.
Don't think of the rating.
Your is great and u know it.
Don't get dissatisfied with low rating.
Everybody doesn't know how much hard work goes into making one these cars and full teams or even an entire season mod.
We do because we like moding stuff.
Keep making such beautiful projects buddy.
Looking forward for your next work. :thumbsup:

It happens.
Don't think of the rating.
Your is great and u know it.
Don't get dissatisfied with low rating.
Everybody doesn't know how much hard work goes into making one these cars and full teams or even an entire season mod.
We do because we like moding stuff.
Keep making such beautiful projects buddy.
Looking forward for your next work. :thumbsup:
Thank,s I did not realize until my 3rd day LOL :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back