Resource icon

Skins 2014 Mclaren Mercedes MP4-29 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
hi, Henky, can you make this for me? (f1 2013)
f1-hungarian-gp-2014-kamui-kobayashi-caterham-ct05.jpg
except the logos, as far as i remember there are some limitations on the sidepods. so not really possible for the stripes. in other words not 100% possible. (just guessing. i never touch Caterham before)
why not waiting for 2014? 3 months left before release buddy.

• Deleted member 161052

except the logos, as far as i remember there are some limitations on the sidepods. so not really possible for the stripes. in other words not 100% possible. (just guessing. i never touch Caterham before)
why not waiting for 2014? 3 months left before release buddy.
It was possible on the Lotus chassis, as f1poleracing made this
f1_2013+2014-06-18+07-30-45-343.jpg

i mean, patience
Seriously who do you think you are?These modders are doing these FREE (including myself ). You should be thankful instead of rude . We use our own free time do these things. We don't get paid because of this. Take this into account. If we don't want to make a request then we simply don't make it. And this thread is not the accurate place for you to post your request.

It's good to see you've been still working on the car! You're welcome on the 'your life' logo. If you need help with anything else, just send a message. :^)
just a simple change/update buddy :D
as i promised before, update per season progress. even though i'm very busy in last few months in RL..
also you helped me to find the font of "your life" logo. thanks a lot for that :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Really awesome job man! Was wondering if you'd be able to make the Mobil 1 livery they used at Australia or if you know of one I could find. Great work! :)
thanks!
i don't know whether the project file of this car is still in my disk or i already binned it, but as soon as if i find the file, i'll make the Mobil1 ver for you next week. ;)

Really awesome job man! Was wondering if you'd be able to make the Mobil 1 livery they used at Australia or if you know of one I could find. Great work! :)
apologize, i forget that i've scrapped the psd file of this skin along with all 2013 mods and projects i have :(
as for compensation, i allow you to modify this skin as you like.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back