Resource icon

Tracks 2014 Hungaroring Track Update 2014-07-30

Login or Register an account to download this content
Bertin submitted a new resource:

2014 Hungaroring Track Update - 2014 Hungaroring Track Update

2014 Hungaroring Track Update

Here is update for Hungaroring 2014 circuit.
I reworked advertising banners, as well as this year's Grand Prix and Pirelli GP Podium.

T.Y. Salut Gilles for perfekt of Rolex –clock in pitline and Reddvers by him tirewalls.

Back up your original files ...

Copying files to ... steamapps/common/f12013/tracks/circuit/hungaroring folder ..

Enjoy it!

Read more about this resource...

Hello can you help me in the game f1 2013 I changed the mass of the car decreases, the amount was 640-330 and left, and this good, it was very fast, decreasing the mass makes the car lighter and faster, so that problems that only works in offline mode grand prize, the online multiplayer mode does not work, unplug the connection when you get in the garage to make the adjustment of the brakes Tyres is disconnected the connection drops, what should I do to work on this form I fis-line, picked up a folder from a play car, ferrari car, and edits with editor, EGO TCF decreases the value of words, the mass, the current mass 640, left 330 looks good but does not work in online mode helps me

Hello can you help me in the game f1 2013 I changed the mass of the car decreases, the amount was 640-330 and left, and this good, it was very fast, decreasing the mass makes the car lighter and faster, so that problems that only works in offline mode grand prize, the online multiplayer mode does not work, unplug the connection when you get in the garage to make the adjustment of the brakes Tyres is disconnected the connection drops, what should I do to work on this form I fis-line, picked up a folder from a play car, ferrari car, and edits with editor, EGO TCF decreases the value of words, the mass, the current mass 640, left 330 looks good but does not work in online mode helps me
Excuse me. I can help you out of your problems.

YOU DO NOT HELP NOT NOBODY KNOWS NOTHING OF THIS SITE IS NOT NOTHING WILL GO WITH TA ESCRUI MY ACCOUNT HERE YOU NEVER HELP NOBODY, is saiti WORST I have ever seen, A SIMPLE THING, BUT YOU DID NOT HELP U.S.,, I ENJOYED THE GORA ATEA saiti MAS NOW I SEE THAT iS THE WORST saiti

YOU DO NOT HELP NOT NOBODY KNOWS NOTHING OF THIS SITE IS NOT NOTHING WILL GO WITH TA ESCRUI MY ACCOUNT HERE YOU NEVER HELP NOBODY, is saiti WORST I have ever seen, A SIMPLE THING, BUT YOU DID NOT HELP U.S.,, I ENJOYED THE GORA ATEA saiti MAS NOW I SEE THAT iS THE WORST saiti
You shouldn't really give personal data on the internet... Also if you don't like the site, then just scram out of here!
If you have a problem, ask in the modding questions thread. A mod thread isn't made for this off-topic nonsense
Also if you mod the CTF files, there is no possible way it can work online

You shouldn't really give personal data on the internet... Also if you don't like the site, then just scram out of here!

If you have a problem, ask in the modding questions thread. A mod thread isn't made for this off-topic nonsense
Also if you mod the CTF files, there is no possible way it can work online
I was waiting for a response to their work and understanding, and not something like that ...

With this go away. This discussion is not for me.

If you have a technical question about modding the game, then please post in the thread linked to below.

This thread is for THIS mod ...... it's not a general modding support thread. This thread is for comments, help with, or for thanking the modder who created and uploaded THIS track update mod only

Here is where you should post a question :-

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/modding-questions-thread.68653/

Cheers

Your portuguese is the worst I've ever read. Gosh, even Google can't understand you...

Yeah you can use these track updates online. They are just changes to advertising posters, kerb colours, that sort of thing. Just graphics changes. The track itself has not been edited.

You play online, and only you see the changes.

and things like night race mod daynight mod?
do you know?

sorry for so many messages but I have to go to sleep. and my father really calls me like crazy

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 230 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 159 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 223 14.3%