2014 Formula One United States Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again Nico has no reply. All Hamilton needs to do its come second in the next two races to win the championship. Nico has done well this year, but can anyone still truly say that he has done better than Lewis? I know there are still some clutching to that thought, and I can't figure out why.

At this stage of the championship, anything can go arwy.

Rosberg can win the next race and Hamilton can DNF, and Rosberg will be ahead by one point going into the last race.

Hamilton can win the next race and Rosberg can DNF, but, in the last race of the season, Rosberg just needs to win and Hamilton needs to DNF so he can be champion.

It's great to be a Silver Arrows fan!

At this stage of the championship, anything can go arwy.

Rosberg can win the next race and Hamilton can DNF, and Rosberg will be ahead by one point going into the last race.

Hamilton can win the next race and Rosberg can DNF, but, in the last race of the season, Rosberg just needs to win and Hamilton needs to DNF so he can be champion.

It's great to be a Silver Arrows fan!

Always possible, but highly unlikely ;)

Who says you need more cars in a race for it to be exciting?

That was a fantastic Grand Prix today, battles all the way up and down the grid. The two Mercs, Ricciardo and the 2 Williams cars, and the rest of the field scrapping it out for the remainder. It got interesting there at the end when Vergne hit Grosjean and Vettel got on the new tyres very late, and the leaders came up to lap those cars fighting for the last few points.

I really enjoyed watching that COTA GP today.

I am not a Hamilton fan but I would be massively disappointed if he didn't win the championship. He drove really well and Nico had absolutely no response whatsoever. It was also a really exciting race, especially at the midfield.
Also I just wanted to add that once Alonso leaves, Ferrari are really going to find out how deep in the s**t they are. Kimi had an absolutely dismal performance and Fernando struggled to get 6th. It seems like fireworks are really starting to show from Maranello

Great drive from Hamilton. He showed everyone (including Rosberg) why he should win the Championship. Great move on Rosberg. It looks like Hamilton is mentally a lot stronger then Rosberg. Hamilton was struggling with that during the season but somehow he found that fire again. In the state he is in now then nobody can beat him. The only thing what can keep him from the title is some mechanical mishap or some stupid move from another driver so his race is finished. I'm not a great fan of Hamilton but he sure is on a roll.

I hate to say it but I don't see both Merc cars getting through the next 2 races with no reliability issues.

No idea which way it will go, but I don't think it'll be 100% settled on track

I was so much against this double points BS for the last race, and seeing how it has panned out so far it has the opportunity to completely fark up the entire season imo.
If LH wins in Brasil and Rosberg DNFs, then Rosberg wins in Abu Dhabi and Hamilton DNFs, Rosberg will be WC. Now I don't mind Rosberg becoming champion, if he had deserved it, but if that exact scenario happens I think he does not.

I was so much against this double points BS for the last race, and seeing how it has panned out so far it has the opportunity to completely fark up the entire season imo.
If LH wins in Brasil and Rosberg DNFs, then Rosberg wins in Abu Dhabi and Hamilton DNFs, Rosberg will be WC. Now I don't mind Rosberg becoming champion, if he had deserved it, but if that exact scenario happens I think he does not.
Indeed no one knows what might happen, but I know something for sure. A driver with a champion's mentallity wouldn't just give up like that in a race despite the difficulties ( I'm talking about Rosberg in Austin ). I wanted Rosberg to take the title because Lewis already has one, but now I believe that it is only fair that Hamilton is crowned champion.

the moral winner of the 2014 f1 season is Ricciardo
who showed the best racing actions,,Alonso 2nd for what he could bring with the Ferrari.
and shared 3rd place for Nico and Lewis ,who where ahead of everyone due to FIA limitations of developing the motor further inseason
i hope when Berni finally goes ,there will come a racelover to replace him.

its possible to make money without destroying the magic of carracing and horsepower jockeys

the moral winner of the 2014 f1 season is Ricciardo
who showed the best racing actions,,Alonso 2nd for what he could bring with the Ferrari.
and shared 3rd place for Nico and Lewis ,who where ahead of everyone due to FIA limitations of developing the motor further inseason
i hope when Berni finally goes ,there will come a racelover to replace him.

its possible to make money without destroying the magic of carracing and horsepower jockeys
The moral winner of this season has to be Bianchi, scoring points in an underpowered car. Bottas is also there and I also must list Perez as he was fighting for his (first?) race win at Canada. But yeah it's time for Bernie to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back