2014 Formula One Spanish Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done to Hamilton, his first victory in Spain and his 4th Consecutive Victory this season, he could nearly pull off a Nigel Mansell.

BTW ,did anybody listen in to my Radiocast on the Race

BnWuog0CQAEud-w.jpg:large

Apparently Rosberg won after 20 laps :)

JB blaming Kevin I see...... sorry JB, but maybe your days at McLaren are up. Now you haven't got Lewis to set up your car, and it is clear to all that this has been your weakest area. Being a fan of McLaren for many many years it is sad to see the team struggle and talk about fighting in the midfield.....time for Ron to clear out the deadwood and bring in a talented drivers with knowledge of set ups and how to get that car working.

JB blaming Kevin I see...... sorry JB, but maybe your days at McLaren are up. Now you haven't got Lewis to set up your car, and it is clear to all that this has been your weakest area. Being a fan of McLaren for many many years it is sad to see the team struggle and talk about fighting in the midfield.....time for Ron to clear out the deadwood and bring in a talented drivers with knowledge of set ups and how to get that car working.
I think the rumours of getting Alonso are long gone given the woes McLaren have had in recent times, surely the future must be a partnership between Magnussen and Vandoorne, yes it may suffer early on with inexperience but both those guys are remarkably good prospects.

Could not agree with you more Tony. I have some talented Dutch drivers in mind (not likely but hey, nothing wrong with wishful thinking) I'm afraid that next year also will be a struggle for McLaren. I can't imagine that they do well in the first year with a new motor supplier. For this season I'm hoping that some teams will close the gap to Mercedes. This is getting boring. I hope that there will be more action in Monaco. I think that RBR can be more competitive due to their good mechanical grip.

Darn! I missed everything...practice, qualifying and race.
So bummed right now.
I was moving across the United States to my new home.
I'd pay to have a DVD with at least the qualifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 340 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 8.0%