2014 Formula One Russian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pirelli didn't help the race by bringing the wrong tyres. Apparently they didn't even send someone to the track to test the tarmac and make a good decision. SS and S may have made a better race, but it wasn't that good.

Nico once again ****ing up on turn 2 costing himself and his drive was amatuer regarding there was no tyre deg at all and that merc is a beast.Nico has not beaten Lewis in a straight fight all year.Lewis has 4 wins on the bounce(x2),Nico hasn't had a back to back win all year . Go figure....

Nico once again ****ing up on turn 2 costing himself and his drive was amatuer regarding there was no tyre deg at all and that merc is a beast.Nico has not beaten Lewis in a straight fight all year.Lewis has 4 wins on the bounce(x2),Nico hasn't had a back to back win all year . Go figure....
and when Lewis did the same thing he was a legend, right?

But I agree about Nico locking up in turn 2, rookie mistake from an experienced driver

and when Lewis did the same thing he was a legend, right?

But I agree about Nico locking up in turn 2, rookie mistake from an experienced driver

No that car is a beast and Lewis had the most easy win of his career. His onboards were a sunday afternoon drive from what i saw.Lewis just like Vettel(last year) is extracting the maximum out of the W05 thats the bottom line. Nico should of won in Spa but ****ed up because he doesn't have as good as racecraft as Lewis when overtaking.He let a redbull on a power track win the race lol nico is fast as hell on one lap pace but his racecraft has been lacking. Anyway Congratulations Mercedes 2014 WC.

No that car is a beast and Lewis had the most easy win of his career. His onboards were a sunday afternoon drive from what i saw.Lewis just like Vettel(last year) is extracting the maximum out of the W05 thats the bottom line. Nico should of won in Spa but ****ed up because he doesn't have as good as racecraft as Lewis when overtaking.He let a redbull on a power track win the race lol nico is fast as hell on one lap pace but his racecraft has been lacking. Anyway Congratulations Mercedes 2014 WC.
Nico wasn't the only one guilty at Spa, Red Bull had an improved rear wing, and about Hamilton I was speaking of Hockenheim and Hungary, not this race. if Rosberg's comeback was an easy one, then Lewis's comebacks were pretty easy too

Very happy for Lewis, Mercedes, Bottas and perhaps more than anything Button and McLaren!
But overall a snoozefest of a race, if I weren't extremely interested in racing I would have turned it off half way through I'm sure.

Nico wasn't the only one guilty at Spa, Red Bull had an improved rear wing, and about Hamilton I was speaking of Hockenheim and Hungary, not this race. if Rosberg's comeback was an easy one, then Lewis's comebacks were pretty easy too

He put himself on the outside " to prove a point " doesn't matter if Redbull made gains , the merc should of easily won on a power track. He ruined his own race and lewis's simple as that. Your comparing this grand prix where there are two DRS zones lots of run off and tyres that don't degrade to one's where there were tyre deg,difficult track conditions and tighter tracks lol....ok, of course Lewis had a mare at turn 2 in Hungary and turn turn 4 at Germany but he had to overtake competitive cars.Nico this race made the easy passes on the back end cars then stayed out while the cars further up front made there stop. Simple 2nd in my opinion. don't think im so over obsessive Hamilton fan he should of got second in Germany if it weren't for the brainfade with Button.

I think I lost count of how many people flat-spotted their tyres... I wonder if their eyeballs are still rattling around in their head 2 hours after the race :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back