2014 Formula One German Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering Nico's problems with the gearbox last GP, and how easy should be to pass those extra 5 cars for the mercedes, not a bad move.

(apart from the task of surviving first couple turns, of course)

Awesome race.
Danny's race was lost in the first lap when avoiding Massa but showed great mettle and I loved his little stint with Alonso.

Great drive from near the back of the grid by Hamilton to get third and Rosberg steady as a rock like the German WC winning team.

Bottas looks the goods getting second.

Briiliant race all round.

What a race, what a brilliant race, there was a good 20 laps in the middle with not much happening but other than that it was filled to the brim with exciting racing!
Well done by LH for his recovery to 3rd, though he keeps making these dumb mistakes like driving into Button.
Ricciardo is starting to become my favorite driver these days though, bummer that he wasn't able to outperform Vettel in this one too but boy did he put on a great show during the race! That quabble with Alonso was EPIC!
Well done Bottas too, one of these days he'll prob pick up a race win.

I only wish the pace car came out to make the ending even more exciting.
Why didn't that happen?
The car was right across the start finish straight yet no pace car in sight.

I only wish the pace car came out to make the ending even more exciting.
Why didn't that happen?
The car was right across the start finish straight yet no pace car in sight.
Because the race officials are a bunch of noobs. They allowed everyone to go 4-wheels off the track on the last corner :roflmao: Yet no penalty :cautious:
IF they didn't overtake anyone by doing so

By who? If anyone would be targeted, it would be the 2 Mercedes, and even that would be a little far-fetched.

Massa blames Mag for the crash. Idiot, always someone elses fault isn't. Kevin was next to him at the turn, Massa turned giving Kevin no room to go anyway, he caused the crashed. Feel the pressure now from Bottas isn't he.....

Massa blames Mag for the crash. Idiot, always someone elses fault isn't. Kevin was next to him at the turn, Massa turned giving Kevin no room to go anyway, he caused the crashed. Feel the pressure now from Bottas isn't he.....

Well, since both are actually at least partly and almost evenly to blame, it is a racing incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 148 7.6%