2014 Formula One Chinese Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that Alonso was lucky not to get a penalty for moving over into Massa at the start. If the accident had turned serious and Alonso was called Romain It would have been a one race ban.

It was a racing incident surely? Massa had so much speed and momentum after his stunning start that Alonso just didn't expect him to be there. Neither of them were at fault in my view.

Is it me or are the post race threads turning into bashing Vettel/Alonso threads. Come on guys. Nothing wrong with being a fan of somebody but this is getting a bit silly. No matter which driver you pick the all have their pro's and cons.

And to stay on topic. I thought it was a boring race. The start was somewhat exiting. Especially the amazing start from Massa. He is really good in that. And I liked the part that Vettel was overtook by a Caterham (Kobayashi it was I think). Not that I'm especially against Vettel but I found the reaction of Vettel somewhat funny. I hope Spain is good for some more action.

Just reminds me of schoolyard politics..... If you haven't a valid reason for disliking someone like Vettel or Alonso then shut up. There is nothing worse than reading nonsense written by someone who just see's what they see on the TV or in glimpses via the internet or otherwise.

Its like, this is my opinion and yours doesn't matter... na na na na na na..... I can't hear you my finger or in my ears...... pfft.

Just reminds me of schoolyard politics..... If you haven't a valid reason for disliking someone like Vettel or Alonso then shut up. There is nothing worse than reading nonsense written by someone who just see's what they see on the TV or in glimpses via the internet or otherwise.

Its like, this is my opinion and yours doesn't matter... na na na na na na..... I can't hear you my finger or in my ears...... pfft.
And just as with every other opinion on this board, the internet and the world, yours is as much of value or not as any others. ;)

I expect a huge leap from Red Bull and Ferrari. Mercedes will not be so comfortable. (You could also say that is a wishful thinking, but why not?)

The long break gave enough time for them to catch up. I really believe in them.

I expect a huge leap from Red Bull and Ferrari. Mercedes will not be so comfortable. (You could also say that is a wishful thinking, but why not?)

The long break gave enough time for them to catch up. I really believe in them.

I hope so too, ps. there is only one david beckham isn't it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back