2014 Formula One Chinese Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 161052

7 hours left until it airs on my TV channel!

Not disappointed by Vettel letting go Ricciardo being faster but cause of the fact that Vettel had excellent start, increased the GAP to Alonso was okay with Hamilton considering the super-fast Mercedes but i don't understand why, when he was behind Alonso AND WAS FASTER he didn't made move? He let him go. Then fall further back. Don't understand that! However this proves nothing. The season is long and we will see what will happen. He is 4 times World Champion, and you don't win single one just like that!

Happy Easter to all !

Not disappointed by Vettel letting go Ricciardo being faster but cause of the fact that Vettel had excellent start, increased the GAP to Alonso was okay with Hamilton considering the super-fast Mercedes but i don't understand why, when he was behind Alonso AND WAS FASTER he didn't made move? He let him go. Then fall further back. Don't understand that! However this proves nothing. The season is long and we will see what will happen. He is 4 times World Champion, and you don't win single one just like that!

Happy Easter to all !
It proves that Vettel is a selfish brat that puts his own best in front of the teams best, just as we saw with Webber. This is a way to behave that I don't accept from ANYONE and the reason I hope he goes home and cries himself to sleep tonight.

Why would more fans leave when Merc dominate than RB dominated?
Don't get me wrong, I'd prefer to see hard racing for both race wins and championship but this dominance is no different than RB's last few years (or Ferraris several years before that, but granted there's more Ferrari fans than any other team in the world).

Tbh the most important thing for F1 to keep it's viewers is Ferrari coming back to form and fighting for more podiums and championships, and I say that as a non-Ferrari fan.

Happy Easter to all !
Sorry dusko but I thought, yet again , he sounded like spoiled child. He is a great driver but he has to adapt his style again. This is much more pure racing. Less downforce, car control. It's odd that hamilton, who tradtitionally had bad tyre wear is now great with tyres and vettel was killing his.

It proves that Vettel is a selfish brat that puts his own best in front of the teams best, just as we saw with Webber. This is a way to behave that I don't accept from ANYONE and the reason I hope he goes home and cries himself to sleep tonight.
Kjell ...when I drove near I at Laguna seca last night ..I saw ur car and name tag and thought, "there's that man I always agree with on the forums" lol

Sorry dusko but I thought, yet again , he sounded like spoiled child. He is a great driver but he has to adapt his style again. This is much more pure racing. Less downforce, car control. It's odd that hamilton, who tradtitionally had bad tyre wear is now great with tyres and vettel was killing his.
I think that has to do with Hamilton having been where Vettel is finding himself now, he has been struggling for a couple of years and has grown from it, Vettel has been dominating and become spoiled from it, he needs to taste the shoe on the other foot and either he grows from it or he will fade away.

• Deleted member 161052

Alonso finally catches the podium! Last year he won, and so then he got a podium this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back