2014 Formula One Brazilian Grand Prix

Jimlaad43

Nice apex, I'll take it!
Staff
Premium
2 races to go, 24 points separate the Mercedes boys with 75 points left. Who will win in Brazil?

Practice: Mercedes seem faster than everyone (as if you thought otherwise), while Williams are best of the rest, with a reasonable gap to everyone.

If quali is dry, we could see laps in the 1:09:xxx's. The pole position record is 1:10.646, which Mercedes have already beaten, but the absolute lap record was set in pre-quali, at a 1:09.8xx. Lets hope it's dry then.

Nico on pole I think he might win tomorrow he has been faster than Lewis all week with the Williams not that far off after qualifying they might be able to challenge the Mercedes duo tomorrow. Hopefully they can challenge I'd really like to see Massa get a win tomorrow.

I can see legitimate reasoning behind both Nico and Lewis. Lewis is on a roll right now, winning five races in a row. However, these things always come to an end and I thought they would in Austin, so maybe not. Another issue is that I think both Mercedes cars are way overdue for a failure. Now this is either because the gremlins that be are either waiting to strike :laugh: or the mechanics finally have all the kinks worked out :thumbsup:

So considering this as well as the fact that both Williams and Red Bull are strong, I think Bottas and Riciardo are both contenders along with the Mercedes drivers :ninja:

If the Mercedes don't win, Massa will win, not the other two @Nelso Ullinskey. He is the Interlagos man, and Mercedes and a failure of some sort are the only things that wills top him winning.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 271 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 394 40.0%