2014 Formula One Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, final race of the season, looking likely Hamiltons going to win unless something, goes wrong. Which means it will probably.

I know its a bit early for the thread yet, but oh well.

I doubt there will be mechanical issues with either car, unless Lewis makes a mistake (e.g. he spins or crashes) he should win the championship. The rest of the field is just to slow to separate them to help Nico if he wins Abu Dhabi.

According to Ecclestone, this will be probably be the last race in wich the double-points system will be implemented.

I hope so double points for the last race was always a stupid idea don't know why they ever decided to make it.
Actually, Ecclestone suggested, last year, that double points should be awarded at the last 3 races instead of the last one. Still, that was not his worst suggestion.
Did you know that he wanted to implement shortcuts in every reace for extra overtaking opportunities? Every driver would be allowed to use these ''shortcuts'' up to five times per race....:thumbsdown:

Actually, Ecclestone suggested, last year, that double points should be awarded at the last 3 races instead of the last one. Still, that was not his worst suggestion.
Did you know that he wanted to implement shortcuts in every reace for extra overtaking opportunities? Every driver would be allowed to use these ''shortcuts'' up to five times per race....:thumbsdown:
I didn't know about the last 3 races, it's still a stupid idea. Also I didn't know about the shortcuts what a stupid suggestion I can't believe he would actually think that shortcuts would be a good idea glad that never happened.

All aside this weekend is all about Lewis or Nico. Who of them would take the crown.
Although i am not a Lewis fan and i certainly don't want to see him win it second time, he deserved this year.
After all rules are equal for everyone, yet not consistent with the history of the sport and other drivers in the past, which is absurd by all means, at the end it would be total shame for F1 if Nico wins it just because of the double points.

B2zVAaOCYAAVi-W.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 137 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 190 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline