2014 Formula One Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Joel Rautavaara, the reason you've been getting so much stick this year in these threads is you've been way too aggressive to anyone who is a Hamilton fan (branding anyone who speaking about him as a "fanboy"), and you've talked Rosberg up as if he's a god. Anytime something bad has happened to Rosberg mechanically, you've been (understandably) sad, but you haven't ever recognised that the same (if not more) has happened to Lewis all season.

Don't give up on supporting Rosberg, but calm down a lot. Lewis has been the better driver all year, and you know that. Nico hasn't been faultless, but he hasn't been awful either. He did deserve to be within a shout of the championship, but overall the better driver this year won.

Just calm down and take into account the other perspective. Opinions are brilliant, people need them, and supporting one driver over the other is exactly what sport is about, but you overstepped the line too many times this year and have garnered quite a bit of hate that wasn't needed.

Well, I am happy that Lewis won and sorry to see the problems that Nico had to suffer, but Lewis was already ahead so I did not feel that the car problems affected the result.

That was probably the last F1 race I will bother to watch after around 50 years of following the sport.

Good luck to the current F1 Fans, I hope they make it about actually racing again someday, then I can go back to watching it. :thumbsup:

As a Lewis Hamilton fan, I am glad that he won the driver's championship. Nico also ran an awesome season. Who do I think deserved it? Whoever scored the most points, that's all that matters really. Mechanical failures are a part of racing as seen in every series, and what matters is what you do when you have the opportunities. As much of a Mercedes fan that I am, I hope for more parity next season.

Also, if BMW ever returns to F1 I'm going for them hands down :D

As a Lewis Hamilton fan, I am glad that he won the driver's championship. Nico also ran an awesome season. Who do I think deserved it? Whoever scored the most points, that's all that matters really. Mechanical failures are a part of racing as seen in every series, and what matters is what you do when you have the opportunities. As much of a Mercedes fan that I am, I hope for more parity next season.

Also, if BMW ever returns to F1 I'm going for them hands down :D
I wish more manufacturers would join the sport, such as BMW :)

Hulkenberg just needs a better team. Bottas is just simply great and the same with Ricciardo. Great 3, but need more luck. Ricciardo would have won the championship if he would have been in Merc. Same with Bottas. Hulkenberg doesn't have a good enough benchmark to guess accurately.

I think half of the grid would have had a fair chance of championship driving a merc this year. With a couple extra "bad lucks" from Hamilton you just need to keep it in the black stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back