2014 Formula One Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
B2-JXTzIMAAQOv3.jpg:large

So Red Bull gives you wings apparently....Sorry, just sorry, Ted Kravitz said it earlier and I couldn't help myself :)

Actually, Ecclestone suggested, last year, that double points should be awarded at the last 3 races instead of the last one. Still, that was not his worst suggestion.
Did you know that he wanted to implement shortcuts in every reace for extra overtaking opportunities? Every driver would be allowed to use these ''shortcuts'' up to five times per race....:thumbsdown:
Don't make it Mario Kart Bernie! Please

This is mind for this race:

Q: The championship will be decided on Sunday. Being a new kid on the block and unfazed by sympathy and antipathy, who do you think deserves it more?
KM:
I don’t know who deserves it more. The guy who will win will deserve it more. That’s what I think. Both have been good this season - and all I can hope is that they will put on a great show on Sunday for the fans.
-Kevin Magnussen

The one who wins, wins. There's no if.

Red Bull face an official investigation after governing body the FIA declared their car illegal at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.

The FIA said the front wings on the cars of both Daniel Ricciardo and Sebastian Vettel were too flexible.

Teams can gain an aerodynamic advantage by front wings that flex downwards at speed.

The team will now probably either have to modify the wings and start from the back of the grid or race under appeal.

Red Bull face an official investigation after governing body the FIA declared their car illegal at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.

The FIA said the front wings on the cars of both Daniel Ricciardo and Sebastian Vettel were too flexible.

Teams can gain an aerodynamic advantage by front wings that flex downwards at speed.

The team will now probably either have to modify the wings and start from the back of the grid or race under appeal.
I think the team's name should be Red Bull-Benetton.

i wonder what happens if the car of hamilton gets technical failure.
if he will resign his contract then,
and if THIS is why Alonso keeps silent ! hoping to get this chance in the Mercedes team

if hamilton wins or looses but due to racing,and extends his contract
Mc laren is Alonsos only realistic option
i really belief there is some gambling going on,on the Mercedes team falling apart.
in that scenario both Jenson and Magnussen stay at Mc laren and Hamilton is out,or goes to Mc laren .

there are lots of possibilities in the air this weekend.

Tinfoil hat on: I wonder if Hamilton might have wanted to qually 2nd today (not making excuses for him not taking pole!!!), if he's aiming at staying behind Rosberg for the entire race and controlling it to a 2nd place finish and a WDC title, just cos he no longer trusts Rosberg.
In any case, good lap by Rosberg, not aiming to diminish his effort in any way, but it might be a tactical move from Hamilton.

At work.
Gutted.
Listening to the F1 radio through the app on my phone.

10 seconds into the race, I'm a little more happy. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 400 16.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 270 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 259 10.6%
  • < 4 years