Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

I have no plans to convert this over to AMS right now.
Troy, I'm gonna repack it for AMS for personal use. Just the SRS, the VEH and other config stuff. I'll even create a tga with FIA Formula 3 logo.
When complete, I'm planning to send you a download link for you to check it out.
Then, would you publish in RD for us, in AMS download section? I don't mean to submit another person's work. And the community would appreciate these skins once more. I know I do :)

Regards!

TheBobbyTee submitted a new resource:

GripTV Racing Team - Stock V8 2014 - Add-on team for the 2014 championship

Hi everyone. This is my first attempt at an add-on team for GSCE.
Just copy the GameData folder into your GSCE folder and will work straight away. Add-on includes talent files.

Although there are a very minor imperfections with the windows, everything works perfectly and can be used in Single Race, Championship or Test Day modes.

This add-on is all my own work so I would appreciate it if this was not shared on other sites without my permission and please show respect by not trying to pass...

Read more about this resource...

Howdy, I have a couple of quick questions. I'm wanting to get deeper into modding for SCE/AMS but have gotten a little stuck already.

Firstly, I was wondering if anyone could help with decrypting gmt and dds files. I can get the MAS unpacked no worries, but can't seem to find a process for decrypting that works. I've tried rfactordec.exe, rfactorgmdec.exe and wtcced.exe, but to no avail.

I should point out, I am not going to rip off another modders hard work or copy it in the slightest way. I respect the work you all do out there. I just find it easiest to learn by reverse engineering. If I did want to use part of someone elses work, I would seek full permission first.

Second, Does 3dsimED open encrypted gmts? Sounds like I'm going to need this as a go between for Max and gmotor.

I've spent countless hours trawling forums and googling stuff, but can't seem to find a straight answer.

Thanks.

Howdy, I have a couple of quick questions. I'm wanting to get deeper into modding for SCE/AMS but have gotten a little stuck already.

Firstly, I was wondering if anyone could help with decrypting gmt and dds files. I can get the MAS unpacked no worries, but can't seem to find a process for decrypting that works. I've tried rfactordec.exe, rfactorgmdec.exe and wtcced.exe, but to no avail.

I should point out, I am not going to rip off another modders hard work or copy it in the slightest way. I respect the work you all do out there. I just find it easiest to learn by reverse engineering. If I did want to use part of someone elses work, I would seek full permission first.

Second, Does 3dsimED open encrypted gmts? Sounds like I'm going to need this as a go between for Max and gmotor.

I've spent countless hours trawling forums and googling stuff, but can't seem to find a straight answer.

Thanks.

Nevermind, got it sorted. Thanks.

( There will probably be new questions shortly :) )

Nox submitted a new resource:

Lienz - Festival der Geschwindigkeit 2006

Lienz - Festival der Geschwindigkeit 2006
(The Lienz Speed Festival 2006)

Original track by ISI for rFactor. 6 Layouts.

I had no hand in creating/converting this track at all, I am just uploading it here for people to use.

Track also works perfectly fine in Automobilista without any editing required. Doesn't look as good as the new Reiza tracks, of course, but it is still rather fun.

Read more about this resource...

Now that is an remark we could do without ! Do you have this folder in your install ?
E:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Stock Car Extreme Beta\GameData\Locations\ReizaCommon

it should contain:
SkyEuroAltHazy.MAS
AdPack1980old.MAS
AdPack1970.MAS
AdPackStockcarNS.MAS
AdPackGeneric.MAS
CloudsCirrus.MAS
CloudsMed.mas
SkyEuroLowHaze.MAS
CloudsHeavy.mas
AdPack1980.MAS
SkyTropicalRed.MAS
AdPack1970old.MAS
SkyTropicalHaze.MAS
SkyTropical.MAS
SkyTropicalHazeFog.MAS
CloudsLight.mas
CloudsNone.MAS

AdPack1980.MAS, AdPackGeneric.MAS & AdPackStockcar.MAS are the only files i have in that folder, hence i'm having the same issues as Furtibe. For that reason, i'm asking if you could please upload the rest of the files?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back