2014 Ferrari F14-T

1504541_655993384446270_929830235_n.jpg

arton32046-db0e2.jpg

From the teasing under the drape, the nose does look like the one from this eventual picture.

Last edited:
I'm skeptical, but it would be amazing if that's actually what it will look like!

That looks brilliant! But again, I have my doubts lol.

For the E22, apart from the nose (which is bad on all the 2014 that have been already revealed) all the rest of the car looks awesome. Overall the E22 is the best looking one so far.

For the E22, apart from the nose (which is bad on all the 2014 that have been already revealed) all the rest of the car looks awesome. Overall the E22 is the best looking one so far.

I don't like its asymmetrical nose cones. I have a bit of OCD when it comes to things that are asymmetrical. Lol

JUST BE THE SAME LENGTH DAMMIT! Haha

If they were the same, then it would be easily better looking than the 'snot-dripping' nose of the Mclaren.

I don't like its asymmetrical nose cones. I have a bit of OCD when it comes to things that are asymmetrical. Lol

JUST BE THE SAME LENGTH DAMMIT! Haha

If they were the same, then it would be easily better looking than the 'snot-dripping' nose of the Mclaren.

It can't be asymmetrical because rules stipulate you should have only one tip at length ruled.

It can't be asymmetrical because rules stipulate you should have only one tip at length ruled.
Yeah but it's not very close. They could have made one side like 2mm shorter than the other, and it would've looked symmetrical to the naked eye of average Joe, even though it's not technically symmetrical.

Anyways, I hope the Ferrari looks good! :)

Yeah but it's not very close. They could have made one side like 2mm shorter than the other, and it would've looked symmetrical to the naked eye of average Joe, even though it's not technically symmetrical.

Anyways, I hope the Ferrari looks good! :)

Yeah I agree with you, 1min left till reveal ^^

Not even close to the rumored pictures, but at least the nose doesn't have an appendage ;)

Also loving the black.

Nice launch, building some anticipation before showing the car.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 356 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%