2014 F. Renault available at ISI

I've tried it, like it better than the 2010 car. It's also nice that you can change the roll center setting in the setup menu, even if that doesn't include what each setting does. Much more grip at low speeds, I recommend to increase the ffb strength to like 1.20 (G25).

Also, for me, this is probably the car where the difference between cold and warm tires is the biggest, really good feel on what the tires are doing. Perhaps next season for VWSR FR3.5? ^^

I really like this car. The FFB is OK for me, but I also have a T500 and it's usually a bot too strong for my taste. With this car it seems perfect for me.

I'd love to race this car. The older one eventually started driving OK too if you were patient with warming it up, but it tended to try to kill you randomly and at least speaking for myself, I used to spend a lot of time handling the car rather than racing, if that means anything.

I've tried it, like it better than the 2010 car. It's also nice that you can change the roll center setting in the setup menu, even if that doesn't include what each setting does. Much more grip at low speeds, I recommend to increase the ffb strength to like 1.20 (G25).

Also, for me, this is probably the car where the difference between cold and warm tires is the biggest, really good feel on what the tires are doing. Perhaps next season for VWSR FR3.5? ^^
Something for us to look fwd to.

Loving this car, whenever i come back to RF2 from say GSC or AC its always the FFB that cant be beaten. Have enjoyed getting the FR3.5 dialled in round Malaysia. RF2 is one of the few games where i can hotlap for ages without getting bored.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back