Resource icon

Misc 2013 "Ultimate Realism Mod" All Cars. 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
sidewalls are red when in motion :(
rsz_112013-10-14_00005.jpg

I really love your work mate ! I even watch tires too much during races, I almost have accidents like that hehe :confused:

Downloading the update at the moment!

If I should change something it's maybe make the tires a tad darker. In the main menu it's a little too much, and it's true on races it depends on the lighting but I think it should be just a little darker. Appart from that, perfect :thumbsup:
I Have altered the Darkness and Lighting for 1.2Beta but in the Menu I think they look great but I have my ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Gamma Settings to 0.9,,,,,,,In the Graphics menu,,,,,,
But we do not race in the Menu m8,,, But I understand try 0.9 Gamma with Ultra settings:thumbsup:

Never saw it prior the update,even more noticeable from T-cam almost pink-ish
I Will have a look but I never Changed anything on the Tire wall May be to the Materials but looks great on my PC ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I use my Gamma @0.9 In Graphics this is best for me;)

Never saw it prior the update,even more noticeable from T-cam almost pink-ish
In My game with Gamma @0.9 I can not see any issues with the tires Colours,,,,, This is at Monaco People are saying the Tires at Monaco and Singapore are too Bright I am working on this issue First;)
GAMMA.jpg

Looks like mine,I think the tread brightness is fine :thumbsup:
I Had a Good look @Tracklighting and Lodsettings on the Track kept Fine adjusting it for about 30Minutes and Could not see no Change at all ,,,,,
This is Why the Car "materials" As Nearly 100% of the Car Properties for the Lighting,,,,]
I personally do not Mind it too Much at Monaco and the Rest of tracks looks fine to me also looks Nice in the Wet ,,, But Singapore is too Bright I could Change all the Materials again but it would be a Shame to loose the Tires as they are right Now I think,,,,,,
I will try to Use some Different track Settings from Previous games for Singapore to see if this changes the Lighting,,,,;)
But upto Now a Big improvement I think but I want to make it Perfect after the Tires are Finished I will Finish the Cameras Because a Lot of people want some changes,,,,,
The Mercedes I get a lot of people wanting Changes ,,,,,,,
But this was the First Camera I made Changes to and the Correct TvCAM,,,, Is the First Camera position and looks ok to me but I will swap the Positions around,,,,

On TV The cars are wider than the Game,,,,,,,,
I can make the Tvcam MM Perfect in Size to Real Life but the issue is I have to Change the FOV Settings for the Size,,,,,,,,,,,,,
And the Car changes Handling Everytime you change Position of the FOV Scalar ,,,,,
And it his the strangest feeling not fast at all and very hard to drive the car,,,,,,,

On the front part of the Cockpit where the Arial,s are I made all camera positions Line up Perfect inside Photoshop CS6 I overlayed the Real Camera to the Game and lined them up perfect,,,,,,,,,,,,
The Cameras look different if you compare them side by side but like I said this is because the Real Life Cameras are Wider Panned ,,,,,,,,,,,,But Overlayed on top of each other the Cameras are Perfect,,,, I think so anyway....;)

Is it supposed to be dead quiet in some spots with the "cinematic" camera in replay mode? Like the suspension cam at some corners that appears. It's just basically dead silent, sort of like an electric car noise with only the slight hint of the car cutting the air being heard, and even that is pretty soft.

dude, this mod was amazing, just got to be desired in the style of tire wear ... In real tires they crumble, they are like noodles, you will be able to do something? The inside gets worn, it is the one that overheats
tirefrontgrainopt.jpg
EA105B34212FDC7E39C472214A5D.jpg
PA690072.jpg

dude, this mod was amazing, just got to be desired in the style of tire wear ... In real tires they crumble, they are like noodles, you will be able to do something? The inside gets worn, it is the one that overheats
tirefrontgrainopt.jpg
PA690072.jpg
Just been working on it now m8 ,,,, I have rewrote part of the Code so when it gets past the Blisters it goes down to the matt underneath,,,,,,,,,,:thumbsup:

tirefrontgrainopt.jpg
PA690072.jpg
I Have Been working with a Couple of Guys on RD For a few days now m8,,,,,,
Trying not to Just add Blisters But Realistic Break lock ups into the Corners,
And basically not just doing the Same old thing,,,,,,,,,
My aim is to push the Technology that we already Have and to try new Things,
To me this is what I am about I could have added a Couple of blisters but I have rewrote some of the Code to accept not only one damaged layer but when it goes past the Blisters and Marbles ,,, The second layer I added the Carcass so you can see that underneath as well,,,,,,
It still is a work in Progress at the Minute but are achieving some Nice results,,,,
My aim and Goal is to turn the "Ultimate RealiZm Mod" into the Only none Livery Mod that anyone Person will require ,,,,,,,,So just add other Custom liveries what is Needed,,,,
I already have been working on about 10 Different things at once and My final part of the Ultimate Mod is to also write New "physics" for Ultimate Realism and have been messing about with this as well,,,,,,,,,,,,
Anyway I just made a Quick video with some Added Damage its still (WIP) But worth watching,,,,,,,,,,,, Please Feel to post your Comments Guys,,:thumbsup:

To me this is what I am about I could have added a Couple of blisters but I have rewrote some of the Code to accept not only one damaged layer but when it goes past the Blisters and Marbles ,,, The second layer I added the Carcass so you can see that underneath as well,,,,,,
It still is a work in Progress at the Minute but are achieving some Nice results,,,,
My aim and Goal is to turn the "Ultimate RealiZm Mod" into the Only none Livery Mod that anyone Person will require ,,,,,,,,So just add other Custom liveries what is Needed,,,,
I already have been working on about 10 Different things at once and My final part of the Ultimate Mod is to also write New "physics" for Ultimate Realism and have been messing about with this as well,,,,,,,,,,,,
Anyway I just made a Quick video with some Added Damage its still (WIP) But worth watching,,,,,,,,,,,, Please Feel to post your Comments Guys,,:thumbsup:
just a word>>>WTH<<< :thumbsup:

dude, for being the first attempt to make new styles of tires is good, but has a lot to improve ... I suggest you talk to the vlasovas, he did a very beautiful job with the tire wear ... You could join him and work together on it, or take the mod and give it a trim, but of course, not forgetting to leave the credits it ... The vlasovas needs help to make the tire wear classic cars, already realized that you can do great work, why not help him? Would leave one amazing mod

dude, for being the first attempt to make new styles of tires is good, but has a lot to improve ... I suggest you talk to the vlasovas, he did a very beautiful job with the tire wear ... You could join him and work together on it, or take the mod and give it a trim, but of course, not forgetting to leave the credits it ... The vlasovas needs help to make the tire wear classic cars, already realized that you can do great work, why not help him? Would leave one amazing mod
I Am Almost there m8 ,,,,, I Have done Every tire on the Game including Classics I could have just added Blisters last week but I like to Take my time and do it right,,,
It might be this time next week when I finally Perfect it but Have a look at this Picture it paints a Thousand words:thumbsup:
CARCASS.jpg

I really love this mod man and i apreciate your work.
One thing on the lighting of the tires though.
In real life the sidewalls of the tires seem to be darker and shinier than the rest of the tire, as if it is a different material, whilst in your mod they are the same as the rest of the tire.
Just my point of view :)
Keep up the great work!

I Am Almost there m8 ,,,,, I Have done Every tire on the Game including Classics I could have just added Blisters last week but I like to Take my time and do it right,,,
It might be this time next week when I finally Perfect it but Have a look at this Picture it paints a Thousand words:thumbsup:
View attachment 43554

yes it really is very good, but it is widespread, when the tire heats up, it's the inside that heats up. Would you do a gradient from inside to spend more to the outside than spend so much? understand?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back