vettel vs.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 319
  • alonso vs.jpg
    alonso vs.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 304
  • hamilton vs.jpg
    hamilton vs.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 313
Very very beautiful ! Masterpiece ! Thank you !
Me and
Tr3voRR Have been messing around with the Tires after Locking up into a Corner to get flatspots on the Tires to add a little Realism and Depth to the Mod its Coming on ok after about 4 different types of test but can not make my mind?
2013-10-13_00010.jpg

Come on Guys let me know your opinions on these screenshots when I upload them as This could end up with what you are stuck with yes it looks nice but Some constructive comments to help me push the better things,,,,;)

Last edited:
are too far away
Depends on what settings you are using I have been running Ultra settings ,, Also have you downloaded the generics update from the 1.1 update there is another file to download under the video also my tires and that picture above this question you asked looks a lot better with the update I think so anyway?

what i could remove from this patch couse i dont have a powerfull pc and i want this mod

what consume much resources
I Am working on the tires locking up at the minute trying to get some nice Flat spots I am nearly there but I have changed the textures to a lower rez so should be ok ,,,, Also your pc will play it if you do not install the carlodsettings file I made this to update the game Lod because watching replays is a nightmare you could clearly see the lowlod mixed to highlod and to be honest codemasters released the game with the replays a total joke who actually tests there betas a 90year old blind man;)

I Am working on the tires locking up at the minute trying to get some nice Flat spots I am nearly there but I have changed the textures to a lower rez so should be ok ,,,, Also your pc will play it if you do not install the carlodsettings file I made this to update the game Lod because watching replays is a nightmare you could clearly see the lowlod mixed to highlod and to be honest codemasters released the game with the replays a total joke who actually tests there betas a 90year old blind man;)

only i should dont copy carlodsettings and its ok ?

are too far away
Also m8 I do not mind you being constructive but you upload 3 comparisons and they are all on different tracks at different times of day ,,,,,,,,,,The 1.1 Video I uploaded last night with this update each corner the lighting is different so the tires react to the game lighting all your 3 screenshots are on the same corner and to be honest its a bit dark should have done 3 different tracks,,,,

only i should dont copy carlodsettings and its ok ?
yes I created that file and forgot to tell people it was for the Lod issue that quite a few people have said they see it as well ,,, Was going to add it to video but totally forgot Love that replay when I am coming onto pit straight near the end at Brands Hatch and that tune is killing it,,,,, That is the only reason I love playing games to watch replays,,,lol

are too far away
Also m8 That mercedes was the first camera I did I explained this to someone last week the standard first view is the Real Camera ,,,And that TVcam you are using I just added that for a bit of fun I thought people would have realised that ,,,But I have to explain every little issue out ,,,, Please do not tell me you thought that Bonnet cam was standard issue?

Me and
Tr3voRR Have been messing around with the Tires after Locking up into a Corner to get flatspots on the Tires to add a little Realism and Depth to the Mod its Coming on ok after about 4 different types of test but can not make my mind?
View attachment 43457
Come on Guys let me know your opinions on these screenshots when I upload them as This could end up with what you are stuck with yes it looks nice but Some constructive comments to help me push the better things,,,,;)

Wow this looks great with the flat spot !! I love your tires man, the default ones were way too dark... I like it and I show it by liking your posts ;)

Reactions: CC
Wow this looks great with the flat spot !! I love your tires man, the default ones were way too dark... I like it and I show it by liking your posts ;)
Thanks m8 I do understand that a lot of you Guys love some of my work but 1 Review from nearly 850 Downloads ,,, lol I just looked on my phone that is 0.0011764704 of 1% ,,,,,,,,,,
I would be more happy with 30 Downloads and 3 reviews at least that would have been 10% more than I have now ,,,, Everyone keeps telling me how awesome these mods are Then at least give it a 1star rating come on,,,,:(

Just to be clear m8 I am not a winger today the world is run by twitter and facebook ,,, Which i do not use myself then if 10% of people gave a review or star rating I would no if I had 4 stars on a mod then its a 80% effort mod and i need to improve it by another 20% :thumbsup:

I Would not mind people but I have not Even had one race online yet and I just love making replays and I have people begging me to make another one of these videos And I have had no time as of yet because the next time I make this video Track Wizardry very shortly I want it to be insane quality That is the only reason why I make these mods for my own personal videos so please just show a little appreciation:thumbsup:

I Would not mind people but I have not Even had one race online yet and I just love making replays and I have people begging me to make another one of these videos And I have had no time as of yet because the next time I make this video Track Wizardry very shortly I want it to be insane quality That is the only reason why I make these mods for my own personal videos so please just show a little appreciation:thumbsup:

Mate there are lots of people who love your job, the number of downloads and comments there are also a sign of appreciation, it's not only about "likes" on a page don't worry ;)

You are very dedicated and the result is great! Just do what you like, if you like to mod, continue and tell yourself people like me use your work with a big smile :)) You make our game better like other great modders ^^

Just don't stop only on likes ^^ I think comments are better in a way, people are saying their feelings ;)

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back