Resource icon

Misc 2013 "Ultimate Realism Mod" All Cars. 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
For me I think the tyres are too "plasticy" too bright on lightning.:) But over all, that look great:thumbsup:
I Am really Sorry I do try my best to make things but this is only the Best I could scrape together;)
433777553_640.jpg

Amazing Job as always charging.. Don't worrie for peoples who stolen your work. You can report her post to moderator with proof and mod close thread and warn people stolen your work. I hope you continue to release your work because they are beautifull :p
I hope you understand me m8.. Thanks for all yours hard work. You make F1 2013 much and much better than Codebugs one... Thank you again m8 :)... Thumbs up for you :)

Loved the mod but did you fix the little problem with the tires while driving in wet?
I Have not tried it or looked as of yet could you make me a quick video to see what is going on,, as I have only worked on the dry tires and I have not changed any other settings at all:)

@chargingcar
I love you, your mod is the madness and the only ripen etc

big thx for ur hard work here :roflmao: :thumbsup:
I Have not had chance to even play online because I spent all week messing with mods n stuff People kept asking for this yesterday after I uploaded a couple of screendhots so I went out of my way to release it early ,,, I see people wanted it they download it ,,, But never give it a Rating ,, I have got the tires looking even better but I am not rushing to make a update soon going to try and enjoy the Game a little,,,,
I Do not make mods for other people I just create them for my own pleasure and friends and saw a lot of people appreciated what I was doing so I started to share my work all I ask in return is just to be appreciated but with only "1" Review ,,, out of 700+ Downloads and after I bought a 100GB Mediafire account just to share my work ill think ill just keep these new mods to myself to be honest;)

@chargingcar
I love you, your mod is the madness and the only ripen etc

big thx for ur hard work here :roflmao: :thumbsup:
People Can Disagree all they Want I Stayed up all last Night and updated Every Tire Wet and dry ,,, And Then watched F1 ,,, There is just no Appreciation at all in this Community not coming my way anyways,,, I can not be bothered spending another 5 Hours updating Everything to receive only 1 Review ,,, Disagree or not these are the facts,,,,,:(
Anyway Here is the generics for 2013 Fully redone Again,,, Until I see some appreciation I just keep my stuff for myself I Just love Watching Replays I would spend a Week making 1Mod to watch a 2 minute Replay this is the 1 and only reason I make these Things:)
Knock yourself,s out the full Update is 600mb But why should I bother waiting to upload it,,,,,,,,,,,,
http://www.mediafire.com/download/j1170yc73o10pkr/new_generics.zip

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back