Resource icon

Misc 2013 Singapore GP Sponsor Update 4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Salut Gilles submitted a new resource:

2013 Singapore GP Sponsor Update - 2013 SINGTEL SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX track sponsor update for F1 2013 Mods.

This is the sponsor update for F1 2013 mods.

Special thanks to @Barnes for granting me permission to use his:

- Fly Emirates boards
- Rolex boards
- And for how to make a podium (SingTel, here).

Instructions:
1. Always backup your original files:
f1 2012\tracks\circuits\patchup_ot.pssg
&
f1 2012\tracks\circuits\route_0\patchup_ot2.pssg

2. Copy the unzipped tracks folder to your installed f1 2012 folder

Enjoy!

Read more about this resource...

NEW VERSION 4.0 has been uploaded.
Rids the track of ugly YourSingapore boards.
Replaces them with two JOHNNIE WALKER boards.
Brightens up blue, green, and orange sectors concrete walls.
- Refines SinTel podium.
Screenshot at the Updates tab page ^^

Last edited:
Thanks! Not easy to find prime-location spaces for those DHL boards in RL's third sector, so I've found there was 2 "privacy fence" textures: thus 1 for Rolex, and 1 for DHL. :) Glad you like it!

(More screenshots at Overview's tab page, including one with SC and two in heavy-rain.) :cool:

Last edited:
Cool!

Looks quite different from the original 2012 version, since it's the same SingTel textures (and YourSingapore.com board).

I thought these DHL "privacy fences" would also help "light up" the "dull" lighting from CM devs a bit.

(Looks like they improved it a lot for 2013, as per the clip they released... at - long - last!).

Thank you for the update. The green wall below the Rolex advertising will not be making as bright as the original or? The lot to me yesterday that is particularly striking in the race, besides the fact of victory again my compatriot Sebastian Vettel, congratulations :)

Thank you for the update. The green wall below the Rolex advertising will not be making as bright as the original or? The lot to me yesterday that is particularly striking in the race, besides the fact of victory again my compatriot Sebastian Vettel, congratulations :)

Edit: Version 4.0 at Updates (3) tab page shows screenshots of "brighter" blue, green, orange walls
Thanks for replying. I did not mod any wall textures, except perhaps for the following:

sin_privacy_fence_a_02_d (DHL) and sin_privacy_fence_a_03_d (ROLEX)

Edit: Version 4.0 also restores original "privacy-fence" textures for better realism.
so maybe it's the Rolex green wall. I don't know which one because there are so many
:unsure:

Last edited:
Do you reckon it's possible to add Singapore to walls and thanks :thumbsup:

Thanks for replying, and I will take a look at that, I am thinking of swapping the dull YourSingapore with a big Johnnie Walker (or 2, since the program displays two textures next to each other) for another version (since the YourSingapore I did isn't very good, I reckon).

On a side note, the forum is quiet, I see there are a lot of GTA players busy (playing) :p

Last edited:
Salut Gilles updated 2013 Singapore GP Sponsor Update with a new update entry:

2013 Singapore GP Sponsor Update Version 3.0

This version rids the track of the ugly YourSingapore board. :ninja:
Replaces it with two Johnnie Walker textured boards (see screenshot).

- Backup your files first
- Copy the unzipped tracks folder to your f1 2012 folder.

Screenshot10203.png

Read the rest of this update entry...

Do you reckon it's possible to add Singapore to walls and thanks :thumbsup:

I spent hours trying to find a way to change the "dull" colors of the track's walls in order to try make them "brighter" but I just came back empty handed...:devilish: CM... :mad:

So just to "light up" my day.... here's how I "deal" with that GD Turn 10 now: :laugh:
Screenshot14611.png

(No penalty) :whistling:

Salut Gilles updated 2013 Singapore GP Sponsor Update with a new update entry:

2013 Singapore GP Sponsor Update

This is the latest, and "brighter" version (4.0) of this mod.

Changes include:
- Sectors (blue, green, orange) concrete walls made brighter
- Previous versions' "privacy-fence" textures restored to originals
- No changes to Johnnie Walker's boards from version 3.0

Note: The blue, green, and orange concrete walls and fences have been "brightened-up" so restoring the original "privacy-fence" textures enhanced the view. The concrete walls and fences were found in the patchup_ot.pssg file, thanks...

Read the rest of this update entry...

why when i play quick race in singapore, no car in track, please fix it,,,

Can't fix it: The reason is this problem is not related to this mod.
I run this legally purchased, and "patch #12 from CM thru Steam" updated game on a rather limited gaming laptop and I don't have any such problem.

Suggestion: Check minimum requirements for the game (or "purchase" a legal copy?).

Can't fix it: The reason is this problem is not related to this mod.
I run this legally purchased, and "patch #12 from CM thru Steam" updated game on a rather limited gaming laptop and I don't have any such problem.

Suggestion: Check minimum requirements for the game (or "purchase" a legal copy?).
F1 games don't have an anti-piracy block. They let the pirates do their jobs.

F1 games don't have an anti-piracy block. They let the pirates do their jobs.

I don't know what that means since I never pirated any games, so the matter is of no concern to me at all. The point I was trying to make is that, this mod is done by just "swapping" already-existing board textures in the original files of the game, so complaining about having no other cars on track, and without giving any other informations, like GPU+MEMORY+CPU specs is highly suspicious (to me anyway).

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%