F1 2012 2013 Roster & Driver Attributes

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)

Chris

Premium
Hi everyone,

I was planning on editing the driver line ups to fit the 2013 roster as they currently stand.

However, i just had a one question:

Once I've changed the drivers name, how do i get them to drive like the person that I've changed them to?

So for example, if i were to change Lewis into Mercedes kit, he would still drive as if it's Schumey in the car. How do i change the driver attributes from the Mclaren Lewis, to the Mercedes "Lewis"?
Cheers!

Chris

I tried to change Vettel and Alonso just for fun. You can go in database > f1drivers_f1teams tab, and change ai_driver and f1driver column for drivers you wish to change. They were changed in menus, but don't remember about suits and other graphics. I think that is less work then changing all in language files.:thumbsup:

Moved post to the general section, as this is not a mod. Please use the mod section for mod posting only.
This isn't a mod, it's a query about how to edit the Drivers attributes, i put it in the Modding FAQ section... That was the right place to put it no? As there was no actual mod, i didnt think the modding section was the place for it.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%