RD MINI Challenge 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. As you guys have all raced last week you know how to drive now. We really expect a gentleman attitude and some caution as this is not a sprint race but a semi endurance on one of the toughest tracks in simracingland.

Secondly this game is very unsuitable for live marshalling, especially on a 23 km layout :)

You can make your complaints etc after the race when you have studied any incidents yourself first. But after the finish flag its first a bit of chilling and get cool :)
If there is an incident at the start where somebody is clearly at fault, will they get a penalty during or after the race ? :)

Special note: it has come to our attention that launch control seems to be working with this car which gives a significant advantage during the start of the race.

Of course its strictly forbidden to use this as its obviously a bug in the game.
I found that it didn't give an advantage at all. But that might just be me horrible at starting :unsure:

Special note: it has come to our attention that launch control seems to be working with this car which gives a significant advantage during the start of the race.

Of course its strictly forbidden to use this as its obviously a bug in the game.
Un-assigned the key now :) looks like i'll have to jump from neutral to 1st lol, i cant use my clutch cause my pedals fall off of the box they're resting on.

Guys,

Due to unforseen circumstances, I will not be present during the start of qualify, so we will not be having a TS briefing. I do want to point out a few things though, so please read this post carefully. Like it when you have read, so we can check that all has seen it.

I will stress out once more. KEEP CLEAR DURING FIRST CORNERS!. Do not go flatout, hold back a bit. Lets get all through the first corners without damage, and make me a proud man :).

Those who where not present during the test event, are NOT elidgable to drive tonight! Do not log into the server, neither as driver or as spectator.

To make sure you will have a smooth start of the race FPS wise, lower settings on your computer. Also turn off the replay feature, so the game can concentrate on the graphics.

When coming on the GP Straight, remember that there are drivers who will make a pitstop, and need to brake. be carefull with slipstreaming there.... For those who want to enter the pits, it's advisable to tap your brakes (so the light blinks for a short moment), to warn the person behind you.

Last, for those that want to, here is a link to the briefing of last week. Listen to it, if you have doubts about something.
http://www.mediafire.com/?b3w05pycp8kzz3k#!

So, finally, I want to wish you all a very happy event. Keep it sportive, keep it safe, and lets kick some ass!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 205 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 148 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 110 7.5%