RD MINI Challenge 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe we can gather up tonight some drivers around 7-8GMT or later to see what is what,i also turned down everything,changed resolution,graphics to minimum and the runs i had looked promising.

The joys of moving house for me, I will not be able to test until tomorrow morning. If you guys find any tricks tonight that help it run smoother please post in here so I can try in the morning. Definitely strapping a torch to my head tomorrow night! :thumbsup:

Such a shame Team Cold Burritos is down to one driver/out. Soren I do hope you will decide to race as I'm sure you can go for the drivers'? I am so psyched for tomorrow! Currently trying to find a replacement for Liam who is doing other things but I'm here practicing your names...hoepfully not murdering them ;) Good luck to all and I shall hopefully speak to some of you tomorrow on Teamspeak!

League: RaceDepartment Mini Cooper Challenge
Season: 7 (2013)
Game Required: Game Stock Car 2012
Mod: Mini Challenge
Track: Nürburgring 24H Layout
Live Broadcast: Yes

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com 24H
Server password: Click here
Server Mod: Download here

Session information. Time are in GMT
  • All day Practice
  • 18:00 Qualification
  • 18:50 Warming up
  • 19:00 Race
Server Mod:
To run this event, a mod is needed. This mod facilitates the lights and light beams, and the skins for all the cars.
To install the mod, extract the file in you GSC Installation folder. Overwrite when asked.

TS Drivers briefing.
This event has a mandatory teamspeak briefing. Make sure to be present before 18:00 GMT. It will only take a few minutes, and after that we start the official practice.

Qualification.
You are allowed to drive the GP track to begin your hot lap. Make sure to keep to the inner side of the track, so you are not in the way for drivers who come off their full lap.
When you enter the pit straight coming from the Nords, keep to the left to avoid scary moments with people leaving the GP track.
On your out and in lap, make sure to stay out of the way for others who are on a hot lap. When you are returning to the garage, either drive via the pits, or escape out.

Race
The race will feature a standing start. Remember we are racing for 2.4 hours, so the first 5 corners will NOT win the race for you.Make sure to keep your pace down, remember the cold tires and brakes, and keep safe.
It is NOT allowed to take the shortcut via GP track back to the pits, so if you crash or hit someone during the first few corners, you have to drive through the WHOLE! Track before you can enter the pits.
During the race, it will go dark. Remember to program the Headlights ON button on your controls. You are allowed to drive with lights on when it gets dark. When day returns, there is no need for the lights, so turn them off!

Entry List
  • Bradley Vanian (Optimum SimRacing #1)*
  • Jonatan Åcerclinth (Optimum SimRacing #1)
  • Jimi Hughes (Hughes Racing)
  • Nik Hughes (Hughes Racing)*
  • Andreas Pfannschmidt (MINI Team Nordschleife)*
  • Eric Andersson (MINI Team Nordschleife)
  • Lars Brugman (Optimum SimRacing #2)*
  • Niels Brugman (Optimum SimRacing #2)
  • Xavier de Carvalho (Madcape Racing Team)
  • Kevin Mcdonald (Madcape Racing Team)*
  • Ken Hunter (Team SlowSpeed)
  • Mike Bishop (Team SlowSpeed)*
  • Scott Webber ( DareDevilz)*
  • Kevin Cordice (DareDevilz)
  • Mike Bell (IC3P3AK Racing)*
  • Jesper Taulborg (IC3P3AK Racing)
  • Chris Butcher (THR)*
  • Toby Davis (THR)
  • Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan (Walk Racing #1)*
  • Peter Dyrelund (Walk Racing #1)
  • Dinca Andrei (Walk Racing #2)
  • Ariciuz Razvan (Walk Racing #2)
  • Erik Tveit (Ice Cold Racing #1)*
  • Lee Palmer (Ice Cold Racing #1)
  • Eric Stranne (Ice Cold Racing #2)
  • Gary Lennon (Ice Cold Racing #2)
  • Samuel Fuller (Virtua Racers)*
  • Craig Booth (Virtua Racers)
  • Anthony Levene (TBA)*
  • Jason Lancett (TBA)
  • Gabriel Bechtold(Grip Racing)*
The following drivers or (incomplete teams) didn't show up for the test event and are not allowed to race today.
  • Neto Nascimento (Grip Racing)
  • Eder Taffarel (BURP Racing)*
  • Marcello Silva (BURP Racing)
  • Davy Vandevenne (AD Racing)*
  • Andy Vandevelde (AD Racing)
  • Søren Mogensen (Team Cold Burritos)*
  • Reinis Dreijers (Team Cold Burritos)
Replays: http://www.mediafire.com/?kk7ab16vcl45k8q

Here's what I was doing this morning to prepare for the event ;)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359200857.005569.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359200876.086285.jpg

Not really. As you guys have all raced last week you know how to drive now. We really expect a gentleman attitude and some caution as this is not a sprint race but a semi endurance on one of the toughest tracks in simracingland.

Secondly this game is very unsuitable for live marshalling, especially on a 23 km layout :)

You can make your complaints etc after the race when you have studied any incidents yourself first. But after the finish flag its first a bit of chilling and get cool :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%