2013 MotoGP Season

If somebody can put this on youtube or vimeo you would make me very very happy. Absolutely the best days of motorracing.

Mamola, Lawson, Schwantz, Spencer etc etc :inlove:

Great race. The first half was amazing with the top six all so close together and I'm happy for Crutchlow getting his best ever finish in MotoGP. Also cool seeing Lewis Hamilton present the third place trophy to Marc Marquez!

Great race. The first half was amazing with the top six all so close together and I'm happy for Crutchlow getting his best ever finish in MotoGP. Also cool seeing Lewis Hamilton present the third place trophy to Marc Marquez!
Indeed! Shame about Rossi and Bradl going down! It would have been fantastic to see Marquez battling with them!

Yea brilliant race, had a bit of everything really. Bit of a shame for Dovi there as he drove very good all race.

Interesting seeing Hamilton there as well, probably the last person i´d expect to see in a MotoGP race.

Marquez is getting more and more impressive, he was totally screwed at the start but regrouped himself and rode the wheels of that bike, but that said Honda really does seem to have the complete package this year. Ducati performance was a little unexpected too.

Good day for the Brits, Almost shed a tear for Scotty
Cal was excellent, time for Rossi to move aside and let Cal on that bike. :) or at least give Cal full factory support,
Even Bradders was doing good.

Did i hear correctly the news about Honda next year releasing a bike, for MotoGp, not a satellite bike, but a over the counter bike. is this different to a CRT bike. confused am i Maybe Yamaha should do this to generate some funds. They seem to be falling behind in devolpment

Le Mans in the wet is usually great. I feel sorry for Pedrosa as when he pulls a blinder of a race it's usually overshadowed by something else. Congrats to Dani for a great ride, same for Crutchlow being the first Yamaha home which is fantastic given the difference between his bike and the factory Yamaha's of Lorenzo and Rossi. Marquez picked up third after making a dog's breakfast of the race - it is great to watch the class rookie learn from his mistakes as the race went on.

Very happy for the Ducati boys; Dovi rode brilliantly and just missed out of third and Hayden had a consistent ride for fifth.The question is this though: have Ducati made a break through or is it a case of the Le Mans circuit making the bike better than what it is? Ducati have nearly always acheived solid results and a few scribes have stated Le Mans masks the Ducati tendancy to understeer through corners.

Yep the Ducati does allot better in the wet and at Le Mans it does seem to mask its problems, i did have my fingers crossed for Dovi , it would of been great for him to get on the podium. Lorenzo looked lost.
But in a wet race it is in the hands of the gods... But its also a great leveler:)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 214 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 210 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 272 13.5%