2013 MotoGP Season

All i can say is WOW....Rossi is back :)

Tremendous performance from him if you watched the race. He´s just a pure fighter that guy.
Marc also looks like a contender, he likes to scrap too i can see :)

Edit: btw, if there´s a thread already made please point me in that direction. i searched but never found one.

I don't think Lorenzo would have had such an easy time of Rossi didn't make that early mistake, its good to see the Doctor with that huge smile again, its been too long.
Dani Pedrosa definitely had an eye opener from his team mate, Marquez was tipped to be quick and he didn't disappoint.
Cal was pushing hard which is great too see, shame about young bradders would have been a boost to see the flag, but he is a fighter and i think will be strong by the end of the season.
Overall it was a great race and more like what the premier class should be, riders who actuall want to win and will push hard to get there.

P.S Did anyone miss Stoner's happy little face?

:)

I think had he not made that little mistake in the beginning he could have very well won the race.
But Lorenzo could have been simply managing the gap so we can´t say for sure what his true pace was but it was just tremendous seeing Rossi fight his way through the field, twice!

He just passes people in places nobody else does it, if there´s half a meter he´ll take it and still manage to stop the bike in time.

Seems like a great dynamic between the two brands as well. One got the straight line speed, the other better in corners. Tracks will probably decide who´s on top in that particular weekend.

Ohh I love this picture. Rossi with guess who.. quite incredible!

BHLySgiCcAAH-sC.jpg

Fantastic race.
Many times during Rossi's career, I have sat watching a race and said, 'not even Rossi can get through that gap', and he then got through the gap, or 'not even Rossi can come back from there', and he then fought back to win, and I was happy to be wrong every time.
Yesterday, once again I said 'Not even Rossi can come back and match these front runners, he has to get old sometime', but I really wanted to be wrong again. And I am very very glad to see that I WAS wrong again. I never saw him so happy to come second, we are in for a great season.

I am looking forward to the COTA GP this weekend! Marquez set the fastest time in the practice. I wonder what kind of odds the bookies are giving him to take a win on Sunday?

Forza Rossi!
:)

He'll definatly step on the podium for sure. A win? Maybe, he was very strong during the tests, the Honda is pretty fast in this kind of track, and according to Dennis Noyes, Márquez has an advantage over Pedrosa coming out of the corners (he's taller, he can stop the bike from doing a wheelie easier, while Pedrosa seems to get the anti-wheelie thing too often).

We'll see. I'm not too hopeful that it will be a fun race, MotoGP rarely is (at the front at least). Moto2 and Moto3 should be pretty intense though.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 378 39.6%