2013 Infiniti Red Bull RB9 Renault

I don´t think it changes color depending on how you look at it.
It just have some purple parts on the car,

Here´s another example, this actual car used to blow by us when we where kids and we used to call it Chameleon-paint :)

HPIM0356.JPG

they should have painted the purple in invisible ink so no-one could see it :p even a few days later i still can't get over it. in terms of the colour wheel, purple clashes with not only blue, but red as well, which are the two most dominant colours on the car. the only colour on it that purple is complementary to is yellow, of which there is the least amount.

I don´t think it changes color depending on how you look at it.
It just have some purple parts on the car,

Here´s another example, this actual car used to blow by us when we where kids and we used to call it Chameleon-paint :)

HPIM0356.JPG

Chameleons change colors... and that car will do the same thing- depending on where you are standing and looking at it, the blue moves around... seen enough of those cars at custom shows.... its really hard to photograph- so i guess the only way to know 100% sure is to see it up close (or on tv - video of the car stationary and camera moving around it will show the effect)..

Granted the purple could have been incorporated into their scheme a bit better... but whatev i cant stand the team to begin with!

The Red Bull definitely does not have this paint though, or that effect-type of paint.
It´s painted purple on sidepod, headrests, front wing, rear wing and the stripe going across the monocoque.

Stripe,
Mark-Webber-Red-Bull-Formel-1-Test-Jerez-6-Februar-2013-19-fotoshowImageNew-d32cb64e-659329.jpg

Sidepod and headrest
Mark-Webber-Red-Bull-Formel-1-Test-Jerez-6-Februar-2013-19-fotoshowImageNew-ce7838b9-659334.jpg

Front wing
Mark-Webber-Red-Bull-Formel-1-Test-Jerez-6-Februar-2013-19-fotoshowImageNew-ff9b2cbc-659296.jpg

Rear wing also notice the paint just randomly sprayed on the car on the sidepod.
0470431.jpg

I'm out on the track watching the cars and it looks like the Red Bull has 10% more downforce than anything else. The McLaren still has constant understeer through the corners, the Mercedes has understeer on entry and then the rear snaps on exit, while the Lotus looks well balanced. The Ferrari is in the pits having its gearbox changed so we can't get a comparison with that

-Gary Anderson

1. Hello! Urgently want to answer this question. Anything can be done to swap the car externally f1 2012 (another look)?? if so, how?, is that the multiplayer work?

for example, if you drive a Ferrari Force India see. or vice versa.
  2. I suppose it’s possible, but I do not know what I’m allowed to operate even in the past?

looking at the car more- i wish the design was a bit different from last years... for the past few- redbull (imo) have had ok looking cars, but they dont blow me away with anything innovative..

That said, a new-ish design like the Sauber is awesome... and i hope to see it do well... tho the scheme reminds me of the 2010 HRT....

for the past few- redbull (imo) have had ok looking cars, but they dont blow me away with anything innovative..
So high chassis, pull rod rear, exhaust tunnel, DRD blowing the mainplane, flexing front wing, flexing nose, genius engine maps, off-throttle blown diffuser, wasn´t enough innovative for you? :)

If there´s one team that has been innovative since 2009 it´s Red Bull.

:lol: not really - especially when they stuff it into a conventional looking package...

Oh and pull rods were done back in the late 90s or early 2000s and it wasnt a red bull idea ;)
Let´s flip it around. Show me some new innovations since 2009.

Yes and so was Ferrari´s new rear wing but it´s still an innovation for modern cars.
It changed the game. Just like all the other things did.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back