2013 IndyCar season

Nice to see Hinch get his first win.
Simona drove a really good race and just missed the podium. It will be interesting to see how she does the rest of the season.

Not an easy track to win on. He drove really well and avoided contact with the wall and with other cars. Nice to see him get his first win and Foyt's first win since 2002.:)

It is nice to see there are some indycar fans here. I honestly think Indy's one of the best series out there right now despite the (still) questionable management.

If they open up the regs to aero kits next year it'll be my all time favorite series

FABULOUS RACE!!!!!

Indeed! Just watched the highlights on youtube. Unfortunately for me, I'm unable to watch Indycar on TV or other series like GP2. So I have to resort to streams.

This is what happens every time I try and sit down to watch an Indycar race. Go on the internet, find a stream and rage quit 10 minutes into the race because the quality is so bad and it keeps buffering. :(

Edit - Also feel sorry for TK running out of fuel in front of his home crowd. :(

Indeed! Just watched the highlights on youtube. Unfortunately for me, I'm unable to watch Indycar on TV or other series like GP2. So I have to resort to streams.

This is what happens every time I try and sit down to watch an Indycar race. Go on the internet, find a stream and rage quit 10 minutes into the race because the quality is so bad and it keeps buffering. :(

Edit - Also feel sorry for TK running out of fuel in front of his home crowd. :(
I agree with you in all:(

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 114 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 89 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 82 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 57 6.5%
  • < 5 years