2013 Formula One United States Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its an airplane for Webber as well and he still can't beat Vettel all year.

If F1 would be about politics and money Ferrari would be dominating as that brand winning four WCC and WDC in a row would be much better for Formula 1.

Its a combination of exceptional skills (Vettel) paired with top material (Newey).

yeah but idk if this car is legal than massive respect but formula 1 is not a sport anymore. All about politic and money. I respect vettel but idk :D this car is a airplane for me.

Do you have any proof that it's not legal? You cannot assume automatically that something is illegal just because it's far superior to its competitors, who are the ones you should really be mad at, since it's their job to catch up, not Red Bulls to fall back.

What's all this attitude from Maldonaldo all about?
The guy's not selling himself too well. Claiming the team are messing with his car and saying "he doesn't care" and he's only focussing on next year.

Toys are nowhere near the pram!

Wow, Bottas said he has underperformed.

He's not only fast, but a top notch comedian. Also, it's impressive Williams are doing this well without a Coanda effect exhaust. Good performances by Hülkenberg, Grosjean, Gutierrez and Kovalainen too, and Webber was really close to the pole. He had a slow third sector, but even Vettel made mistakes in the 2 first sectors so he was pushing hard.

Really impressed with Bottas' performance in qualifying, he is proving to be a very consistent driver well-worthy of the seat. I'm really looking forward to seeing Williams next year with he and Massa, plus that new trial 2014 exhaust is great. Not sure that Maldonado will be missed at Williams (although his cash wouldn't go astray). Honestly, I think you need to be very certain before you publicly voice any accusations of sabotage.

Also, Kovalainen was seriously impressive. To step in a new car like that and post a competitive time in Q3 was pretty special.

Hopefully Webber can get off the line and make a race of it! Should be interesting to see if Hulkenberg can sneak onto the podium as well. If Sauber get the strategy right he's definitely in with a chance.

Vettel doing what he does best

(I'm saying this without watching the race, just checking the Standings)

Impressions from the GP so far:

24fb6rl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back