2013 Formula One Spanish Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a joke this race was, I hoped Massa would have made that 5th stop to show that Pirelli has gone too far and maybe F1 would have woken up finally

U MAD BRO U MAD! U MAD

YES BEST RACE!

Lotus has told RedBull you can go as far as you want with all mediums.!

SUCK IT REDBULL! GO CRY TO PIRELLI NOW

40+ SECONDS was it or is it? lOL...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

---@Tom Endres and ur minions...maybe if Vettel would of, should of, have taken a ****, he would of been on podium, for sho..

oh! woot.

You have ripped on every race this season. Now, unarguably the worst race of the season ,but because Vettel didn't get on the podium you say it was the best.

You're not even trying to be rational in your hatred of Red Bull anymore. (Not that you ever were)
Fixed Chris. But i think Fernando 2013 Form continues . A good performance in Odd numbered race followed by a Very bad performance in even numbered race that would be

I didn't enjoy the race, missed between laps 11 and 58, took my daughter for an ice cream.

Nice to see Alonso win at home and Massa on the podium too.

I think Raikonnen will always be there as long as they keep giving him the car to do it. And Di Resta is clearly beating Sutil, and Hamilton needs to get on top of his setup.

Monaco will be a better race. DRS is neutralized so Pirelli will be working over the next few days to see how much of a joke they can make the race.

If the Softs are anything to go by, then the Super Softs will be unusable. Hopefully there will be a protest and they will use the Medium or Hard, then Monaco will be a decent race.

Fenomenale! ;) Now keep the pressure on!

Btw, why don't you all just ignore Diego. We all know that he is most of the time talking absolute rubbish.

You guys think MGP can win in Monaco by forming a rolling chicane for 78 laps? :p

U MAD BRO U MAD! U MAD

YES BEST RACE!

Lotus has told RedBull you can go as far as you want with all mediums.!

SUCK IT REDBULL! GO CRY TO PIRELLI NOW

40+ SECONDS was it or is it? lOL...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

---@Tom Endres and ur minions...maybe if Vettel would of, should of, have taken a ****, he would of been on podium, for sho..

oh! woot.
so you think I like Vettel, makes sense

2 weeks between Catalunya and Monaco? You could throw a stone from Catalunya and hit Prince Albert sitting on his balcony in Monaco.

Why the wait!?

Well done to Ferrari, things went smoothly for Alonso and went somewhat smooth for Massa, Kimi seemed to be just driving around on his own the whole race.

Definitely the first time this season I can say I was bored out of my mind. Worst race of the season by far.

I was just thinking as DRS is now more or less considered a necessity why not replace this system with a temporary boost button like in Indycars so drivers in the lead like Rosberg in the early stages of the race at least have a chance to defend themselves.

Depending on the amount of laps lets say every 5 to 10 laps you can use a boost instead of the DRS.

Or just leave it all out and go back to normal racing :) V12's, sound and driver skills :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%