Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

2013 Formula One Korean Grand Prix

After the bright lights and street racing of Singapore, Round 14 of the 2013 Formula One World Championship sees the teams take on a very different technical challenge at the Korea International Circuit.

The 5.615km track, located close to the city of Mokpo in the south of the country, is almost two circuits in one – with the first half featuring a number of high-speed sections and a long, fast 1.2km straight and the second half comprised of tight and twisting sections featuring...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

I hope for a double Sauber in the Top 10 and a good race for Grosjeans because something always goes wrong when he has the pace.
Last race though is debatable since he did cause the air consumption issue by driving to close to Webber for to long.

Meh, not gonna bother to watch the race tomorrow, maybe i'll catch some highlights. Vettel is gonna win, with huge margin with "special" engine mapping.. He can just decide when the car goes ½s faster.

5 posts... Looks like i'm not the only one who's given up this year.. Why do we even have the last races, Vettel is WDC, Red Bull is constructor champion. Just let the driver and the teams go to their homes and wait for next season. Torque map FTW was season 2013 story.

5 posts... Looks like i'm not the only one who's given up this year.. Why do we even have the last races, Vettel is WDC, Red Bull is constructor champion. Just let the driver and the teams go to their homes and wait for next season. Torque map FTW was season 2013 story.

No, we're just not whining about the epicness that is Vettel at the moment - we're enjoying the racing and appreciating the man's class. Also, there's plenty of action elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 319 27.9%