2013 Formula One Italian Grand Prix

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

2013 Formula One Italian Grand Prix

Round 12 of the 2013 Formula One World Championship marks the sport’s final race of the season in Europe and, as has become traditional, it takes place at one of F1’s great venues – Italy’s Monza circuit.

F1’s original temple of speed, La Pista Magica, as it is known, is now out on its own in modern F1 as a true low-downforce, high-speed circuit, with just a handful of fast bends and chicanes to get in the way of drivers clocking the highest average lap speed of any track on the current...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Sadly this will be the first weekend without F1 in 5 years. I love the sport but I'm just a poor lech who couldn't afford to pay my ridiculous $120 cable bill anymore. I wish there was a way to pay to watch it online. I hope everyone who can watch it enjoys a great race!

Sadly this will be the first weekend without F1 in 5 years. I love the sport but I'm just a poor lech who couldn't afford to pay my ridiculous $120 cable bill anymore. I wish there was a way to pay to watch it online. I hope everyone who can watch it enjoys a great race!
Better find a pub with Sky Sports nearby then? The international football break should mean they'll show some F1 action. Good luck getting your fix!

Better find a pub with Sky Sports nearby then? The international football break should mean they'll show some F1 action. Good luck getting your fix!
Thanks Howard! Think I might just have to do that.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 318 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 218 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 159 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 276 13.4%