2013 Formula One Chinese Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosberg looking mighty and Webber not far behind.

go Webber Go! I have u on pole and possible win bet already for Monaco and Spain !

Perez looking like a noob...maybe DiMontezelo was right..

I've heard he had some pretty bad flat spots on the tyres, probably didn't help.

Mercedes looking alright at the moment, interested in seeing how they go in the last practice session for a gauge of competivness.

It looks like a lot of drivers are complaining again about the tyres. Specifically the soft tyres.

Even Button is saying they go out way too fast, and Vettel has called it a qualifying tyre. I wonder what's Pirelli going to do.

Interesting sessions. Mercedes definitely looks like the strongest card out there.
Second session doesn´t really tell the true pecking order i think.

Rosberg will most likely edge out Hamilton and Vettel i think will be more competitive then what we saw in practice.

From a Mercedes point of view i think worst case scenario is a mix of Mercs and Bulls in the top 4.
Best scenario is front row lockout but it will be tough.

Still think Rosberg will take pole though, he looks mighty around here.
Ferrari i think have the strongest race pace and Red Bull probably the worst of the big four.

Have to do my predictions (castrolGP) today due to the time zone....not so optimal :)

Ok did my Castrol prediction now... not easy trying to guess the top 10, fastest lap, pole, positions gained.

Pole Position - Rosberg
Fastest Lap - Vettel
Positions Gained - Vergne

1. Hamilton
  2. Rosberg
  3. Alonso
  4. Vettel
  5. Massa
  6. Webber (bad start)
  7. Raikkonen
  8. Button
  9. Grosjean
  10. Sutil
Pretty sure i won´t get a single one right.

I'm waiting until the end of FP3 before making any predictions about qualifying or the race. Massa's lap was good in FP2 though. From what I saw his first sector was spot on, car looked very good through turn 1 on his quali run.

I believe the driver who takes pole will also win the race. :)
Surprisingly both Mercedes drivers have been driving the most amount of laps in the free practices compare to the rest of the top 10. I find it a bit worrying because it begs the question "Will the Mercedes guys have enough tires to make it until the end? Or will they put a used pair just like in Malaysia?"

Ok did my Castrol prediction now... not easy trying to guess the top 10, fastest lap, pole, positions gained.

Pole Position - Rosberg
Fastest Lap - Vettel
Positions Gained - Vergne

1. Hamilton
  2. Rosberg
  3. Alonso
  4. Vettel
  5. Massa
  6. Webber (bad start)
  7. Raikkonen
  8. Button
  9. Grosjean
  10. Sutil
Pretty sure i won´t get a single one right.

mine is not far off from this hahaha XD I will be changing it after FP3 with some slight tweaks but I reckon a Mercedes may take pole and the win. Ultimately I think Hamilton could win, but Rosberg wont let him have it easily.

I believe the driver who takes pole will also win the race. :)
Surprisingly both Mercedes drivers have been driving the most amount of laps in the free practices compare to the rest of the top 10. I find it a bit worrying because it begs the question "Will the Mercedes guys have enough tires to make it until the end? Or will they put a used pair just like in Malaysia?"
they still have 6 fresh sets like everyone else for qualifying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 169 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline