2013 Formula One Chinese Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had that sort of weather few years ago due to forest and turf fires near the city. I remember it was impossible to breath properly on the street, dry and scorched weather remained for about two weeks until it finally rained. Every day I was driving 300km from and into my aunt's house because it was impossible to live in the city unless you have an aircon in your apartment.
800px-Smog_Moscow_August_2010.jpg

MacLaren seemed to have stepped up their game, maybe their ready to catch up and challenge Merc after the 3 weeks gap. Although I do wonder if Red Bull's Webber will answer Vettel with something surprising.Can't wait for the weekend.

I think the performance step we saw from McLaren was mostly due to the track and not them finding a solution. The Sepang circuit allowed them to run a stiffer car so they can keep the aerodynamic in the small window they need it.
China should a little bit more like Melbourne because there are not much fast corners. I don't expect McLaren to fight any of the top teams in front of them in normal conditions and I don't think they found (or better build) a solution so far, but the extra race time they had until now should help of course.

And they call them selves journalists? As a fan, i'm over with this, it's Chinese GP. "Leave Mark alooonneeehh" Usually these come uncut but this version was cut several times, maybe there were other questions but at least half of them were about a single subject.

EDIT: Found almost the rest of it, this is half as long but many times more interesting:

I'm up! Make yourself a coffee and you'll be grand.

Webber always makes me laugh, even at 4 in the morning. BBC reporter asked him a question about Helmut Marko and Vettel and Webber's response? "Pfft.. Helmut... next question please."

:roflmao:
Oh yeah as always golden boy and Grandpa Helmut, loved Webbers response.

oh great a long boring article of a "legend" who only won 1 WC in '92..

boring :sleep:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back