2013 Formula One British Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vettel pitted just in time, otherwise he would've been the second leader of the race to lose it because of this farce.

I don't care what Lotus and others who are favored by these tyres say, change the damn structure.

Brundle going on about whether it's the kerbs or not - as mentioned in Vettel's team radio - but we've had kerbs since a long time ago, but not these Pirelli's. I am sure any logical person can make their own deductions from that.

They have one tire that was damage and didn't explode, Vettels. That will give Pirelli the answer: is it curbs cutting, manufacturing fault or simply conditions have changed so much that the original compounds don't work like expected anymore.

Pirelli is going to blame it on the kerbs. They don't even realize how ridiculous their scapegoat excuse is. It's funny how much **** Paul Hembery is going to get from this, but on the other hand he does deserve it.

Pirelli is going to blame it on the kerbs. They don't even realize how ridiculous their scapegoat excuse is. It's funny how much **** Paul Hembery is going to get from this, but on the other hand he does deserve it.

Paul: "Definitely the kerbs. The kerbs at Silverstone have always been causing punctures and our tyres are awesome and great for F1. Even when drivers had punctures on straights, it was definitely because of kerbs"

Notice my sarcasm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline