2013 Formula One Belgian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
him getting booed

He was not "booed" thats why it was somehow random booing whenever hamilton took the mic or vettel or alonso. It was never clear to who it was, thats why Vettel himself said it, "i am confused for what is all this booing" what really happened is that a man tried to put a banner on which was saying GREENPEACE right above the podium and was coming down with a rope .... only place he was so far now booed and its no miracle, it was Great Britain where he got the lead cause of the tire puncture of Hamilton, so therefore when Vettel got problems they were more than happy to see that

nly place he was so far now booed and its no miracle, it was Great Britain where he got the lead cause of the tire puncture of Hamilton, so therefore when Vettel got problems they were more than happy to see that
He was also booed at Canada if I'm correct. I'm pretty convinced that it is a result of the way he acted in Malaysia because I can't remember such behavior of the fans before that race.

He had another moment when he and Hamilton were side by side under braking into Les Combes and for a moment he was turning left into the right hander :D

Looked more spectacular from the outside though.
did you hear the conversation between Vettel Hamilton and Alonso post race? :)
Hamilton told them he let Alonso past to try and DRS him but he failed to overtake him again.

Same thing in Canada, Hamilton is side by side then right before the DRS sign he stomps on the brakes but Alonso knew and did the same which gave Alonso the DRS.

He´s a smart old fox Alonso ;)

did you hear the conversation between Vettel Hamilton and Alonso post race? :)
Hamilton told them he let Alonso past to try and DRS him but he failed to overtake him again.

Same thing in Canada, Hamilton is side by side then right before the DRS sign he stomps on the brakes but Alonso knew and did the same which gave Alonso the DRS.

He´s a smart old fox Alonso ;)
Yup :D Alonso deployed all of his KERS in 7th gear at almost top speed in order to get the few extra "DRS kph". Bossted him from 305 up to 320kph.

Yeah i find it weird for Hamilton to make such rookie mistake...in the reply what i saw was that clear leaving of his position for DRS advantage on the straight. That was played cleverly, but he(Hamilton) didnt make it. However on the straight he would lost P2 anyway

It´s not a rookie mistake, it´s a actually his only real opportunity to try and keep Alonso behind.
Alonso was right behind him and he would have gotten the DRS and sailed past Hamilton easy.

So instead of getting passed right after Eau Rouge he almost kept him behind again for another lap. Same in Canada, it was the only way if you want to stay ahead.

It was actually great racing craft and intelligence by both drivers to understand that they can use the DRS or be used against them.

t´s not a rookie mistake, it´s a actually his only real opportunity to try and keep Alonso behind.

I know, and thats exactly what i wrote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back