2013 Formula One Bahrain Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would come with you, fan you while you remove the finger if you did this Hampus :thumbsup:
count me in, I will be there with bear mace.
Im still in awe of the dominant display the golden boy put in today! Absolutely staggering...one mistake by the nearest rival(mechanical or not) and it's over....the golden boy with the 24 carat finger..amazing!

Rosberg is a disapointment...in races! Schumacher proved it many times last year and the year before at 43yrs old! Superb one lap speed, but in race conditions not good enough...kills the tires ,defends too hard,lacks something...needs to figure it out,or Hamilton will punish him easily over and over again.

LoL im still in awe from China with Alonso, a bunch of brilliant overtakes unlike Vettel on Vettel itself, he could of won, but he chose to opt out Q because golden boy was a pussy. I can go an hidering him as much as Tom Endres with some sarcastic almost close to racial issues on his reply today. But meh ur not worth my time.

Rosberg doesn't have the race pace? are you forgetting Malaysia? or perhaps 2012 Monaco or China 2012. It was clear after Q3 that Mercedes were going to struggle in race pace as they always have. Even he said his chances of winning we not realistic. I will agree that he did over defend it, but then again, people will say "he let them pass too easily", as many on the grid do. Lewis is just Lewis on any car, Rosberg might to be top caliber, but it is also the car that can be blamed on.

Okay. That makes sense. I can see that. I don't have much of a reply. I think Button will make a great commentator one day.

I hope ur not saying Button is a scrub...

look at the Sky commentators, all scrubs, even Hill, who won a WC by the luck of the Virgin Mary.

However they do make great commentators.

Another interesting fact that just happened is Hamilton moving up to third in the standings.
With a bloody Mercedes.. Sure Alonso has had problems but his track record has been very good so far.

Race

5th
3rd
3rd
5th

Quali

3rd
4th
1st
4th

Not a single race/quali outside Top 5 yet. Pretty good so far.
If you look at his graph in terms of points it´s almost linear.

Edit: Grey line,
A17828V.jpg

I'm one who isn't jenson button's biggest fan at the minute.

I always liked him at williams and brawn - he's british after all. he had potential.

However, when he arrived at mclaren, he tried to do "a prost". he made the team his - not by driving but by laying on the charm and sitting on the fence. he obviously gives good feedback and tries not to ruffle feathers. i understand why he tried to get the team behind him - but he has to accept that some people prefer people who say it how it is - complete honesty. button knew he was getting to hamilton and had little clever digs. at the same time, hamilton fans saw that, especially last year, hamilton was the quicker driver. he was extremely unlucky and inspite of this, whitmarsh still showed his obvious favour of button. MW still said nice things about hamilton but he seemed more genuine about button.
So you liked Button when he was a spoiled playboy with poor judgement but now that he's grown up you don't anymore? :cautious:

Also, none of what you said actually has anything to do with how he handles his job as a racing driver. You just accuse him of political maneuvering for which I honestly can't see any proof at all (unless you count manners and politeness :rolleyes:).

1So you liked Button when he was a spoiled playboy with poor judgement but now that he's grown up you don't anymore? :cautious:

2. Also, none of what you said actually has anything to do with how he handles his job as a racing driver. You just accuse him of political maneuvering for which I honestly can't see any proof at all (unless you count manners and politeness :rolleyes:).

to the first point, by mentioning the playboy thing and poor judgement, people might think thats why i preferred him as a person then. so i better clear that up and say, "that is in no way linked". I probably preferred him as a person because I didn't know him as much and he didn't start dabbling with politics - team politics and mind games. hope that clears that one up.

to the second point, you don't seem to have read the post i was responding to. it asked, quite fairly, why there was hate for button. i clarified that i don't hate him but dislike his actions to a point. my response, therefore, didn't need to necessarily involve mentioning his job as a racing driver. e.g. why do people dislike floyd mayweather - because he beat up his wife/gf? he's arrogant etc "Oh that's not fair, you didn't mention he's a great boxer!" see my point.

i think button seems very professional but then most of these f1 drivers are or they wouldn't be in f1 would they? i just don't like the politics of it. i'm a racing fan. like you i like to look for facts and proof but i'm sure you agree, clever people can still give out verbal remarks which can be easily covered or "explained". i had this debate with hampers before. people form opinions based on their own judgements. sometimes wrong sometimes right..but we wouldn't make them if we didn't think we were right would we?lol

anyway, i have my response as someone who dislikes his actions. i think you could also argue that buttons political games are interlinked with his actions as a race driver.
there are some very bad people on this planet who smile to your face and say "please" and "thank you". i'm sure some fanatical political leaders even do.

now for the big decision...should i respond to the rolling eyes with a :mad: or a :rolleyes: or should i respond with a jenson :thumbsup::D:);) and then....go on troll you in lots of peoples inboxes? :roflmao:

LoL im still in awe from China with Alonso, a bunch of brilliant overtakes unlike Vettel on Vettel itself, he could of won, but he chose to opt out Q because golden boy was a pussy. I can go an hidering him as much as Tom Endres with some sarcastic almost close to racial issues on his reply today. But meh ur not worth my time.

Ok, so because I don't concur and told you not to mention world wars when it's about Formula 1 I'm suddenly racist? Seriously, you need to get yourself checked out sooner or later. :/

Tom Endres

Tom ive been meaning to ask you something:

Two magnificent German drivers have dominated F1 in the last 20odd years,yet you have a Senna avatar!

What gives M8?

Just curious
:)
I'm not a big fan of Schumacher and Vettel but I realise they did a lot for German motorsports. I like DTM and endurance racing a lot more than F1 anyway, as a discipline. :)
I bet he´s not thinking about the fact that he´s german and thus have to choose a german but rather go for the real deal regardless of what nation that driver comes from.
Correct, nationality doesn't mean anything to me.

Wait, did they really not shake hands with the rep that Red Bull sent to the podium? What a lack of respect and show of outdated ideals.
In Islam, men are not allowed to shake hands with woman. Or to be more precise, you are not allowed to touch anyone of the other gender, except your wife/husband and close family members.

So it would be a scandal if the Bahrani politicians would do that, because they represent an Islamic State.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back