2013 DTM Season

I also loved Paffett's anti-strategy:
Taking slicks during heavier rain and changing to rain-tires after rain eased off :D
That was pure comedy gold

Or my new special friend Molina, ruining himself a chance for podium by driving around on the wrong track layout :roflmao:

Rockys last strategy was weird too, had they done two straight pit stops one after another he could have fought for the win.
Instead they see the gap close down until they have no chance of a win or second place then pits.

I also loved Paffett's anti-strategy:
Taking slicks during heavier rain and changing to rain-tires after rain eased off :D
That was pure comedy gold

Or my new special friend Molina, ruining himself a chance for podium by driving around on the wrong track layout :roflmao:
He missed the corner completely, so that was better than trying to make it around the corner (which was impossible at that point) and possibly get stuck in the gravel.

Tom

Seriously laughed at Paffett during this one.
Everybody knew that he wouldn't stand a chance with his options wasted during the rain, except his crew chief.
He even argued that he wanted to go on wet tyres, but his crew chief just said 'We'd like to go on options!"
Real comedy!
Liked Wickens' performance and the fact that Rocky fought back despite his bad luck in the beginning.
Spengler again didn't show what he can do.

Jon Sibal made an illustration on how it might look. This is going to look absolutely insane.

attachment.php

Last race DTM at Zandvoort and tbh im happy about that one. Track facilities/infrastructure is really bad. Id rather see them race on modern tracks. I was sitting in front of the podium yesterday and it was funny to see how Audi celebrated.

Last race DTM at Zandvoort and tbh im happy about that one. Track facilities/infrastructure is really bad. Id rather see them race on modern tracks. I was sitting in front of the podium yesterday and it was funny to see how Audi celebrated.

Hey Björn :)

It's still a bit of a shame though for the track itself, the last couple of races at Zandvoort were always a highlight. Remember the rain-race last year? :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back