2013 DTM Championship [urd_T5 mod needed]

Career 2013 DTM Championship [urd_T5 mod needed] 3 careers

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mathieu Keller submitted a new resource:

2013 DTM Championship [urd_T5 mod needed] - 2013 DTM Championship

Welcome to the 2013 DTM Championship!

View attachment 268911

The urd_T5 mod is needed!!!

All drivers (22) with real skins, real race calendar, real locations, real race length, real weather, real temperatures. Three championships, one for each brand. Opponents strenght is based on their season's results. I really tried to get as close to reality as I could.

Each event respect this format:
90min pratice / 50min qualifying / 100km race

All mods and links to download them in the...

Read more about this resource...

How did the AI pass the Grundig Kehre (turn 1) at Norisring? I tried it several times with T5 2015 mod. Some cars always stop and the rest of the grid piles up

How did the AI pass the Grundig Kehre (turn 1) at Norisring? I tried it several times with T5 2015 mod. Some cars always stop and the rest of the grid piles up
I don't know, that may be the ai fast lane file. I tried to find one on the net without any success. I am checking how to make one. Thing is that this version of the track is the only one you can find. Btw, I got the same as you in my garage ;)

Would u pls help about that error it says :
"urd_t5_maures : Error cannot find lods.ini for car urd_t5_maures" what did i wrong?
thanks in advance
I tried every version of this career on my computer, everything is working fine. When is it not working? At the beginning when you launch the career? Do you have the problem on every versions? You may try to download the car again, something might be wrong with your car. Anyone else experienced this?

Hi Mathieu,
I finally got around to running your Championship [the Mercedes variation], completed the first race yesterday but when I went back to it today it hadn't saved the first race result and wanted me to start the series again.
I can't see anything wrong with the event2.ini and am hoping you can solve the problem for me.
Thanks,
Nev.

Hi Mathieu,
I finally got around to running your Championship [the Mercedes variation], completed the first race yesterday but when I went back to it today it hadn't saved the first race result and wanted me to start the series again.
I can't see anything wrong with the event2.ini and am hoping you can solve the problem for me.
Thanks,
Nev.
Hey dude!
I have been trying to solve that for the last two days. I can't get why CM doesn't validate the first race.
I've checked every files to see if there was a writting mistake.
I also tried to reset the career.ini ( documents/assettocorsa/launcherdata/filestore), then to install all the careers in it but still can't get it to work. Maybe should I try to write manually that first race has been done. I also tried to do brand new event.ini, opponents.ini and series.ini files but it doesn't change anything. I asked a friend and I'm waiting for his answer, he is way much better than me in all those computer things. I'll come back to you as soon as I know how to solve that. Thanks for your comeback.

Thanks Mathieu,
Nice to know its not just my system. For what it is worth I have had the problem before and fixed it by using event.ini files from Kunos original content and editing in the information to create the Championship you want - a lot of work I know but it has done the job in the past.
Good luck.

Hi again,

Don't know whether you have found the same thing but if you move on to the next race in the same session the Championship works but if you shut the computer down and come back to it later it hasn't saved the first event.
Weird..

Hi again,

Don't know whether you have found the same thing but if you move on to the next race in the same session the Championship works but if you shut the computer down and come back to it later it hasn't saved the first event.
Weird..
Hey,
yep, that's weird...I didn't find anything for now but be sure that as soon as I got an answer I 'll tell you what this is about.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back