Resource icon

Helmets 2013 Driver Helmets for Career Mode 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mhicleoid submitted a new resource:

2013 Driver Helmets for Career Mode - 2013 Driver Helmets for Career Mode

Install directly into:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\f12013

Overwrite as prompted.

So that they are available in Career mode, this package installs all current & correct 2013 drivers sponsor helmets, overwriting the generic Career package with the Championship package. I have arranged the helmets in the order the teams stand in the championship at this time. Ergo, Red Bull, Vettel & Webber are helmets 1 & 2 respectively. Ferrari, Alonso & Massa, helmets 3 & 4. & so on. All...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
As messaged. When I took the files apart there was an underlying template to dissect & n_tga, so these were & are also in the process of being used to achieve a final result. The difference in the helmet fins shouldn't be an issue since I paired them up respectively & I'm working on getting the fins right & showing. Its possible [maybe] but this week should tell for sure. Codies have made it stupidly awkward [& unnecessarily complex] to achieve...

I refuse to be beaten by Fins, even Kimi.

Like ML, I don't give up easily. ;)

Nice, but can you change the menu thumbnails as well? I like to see which helmet I'm choosing.

As in the original posting 'I will try to complete the frontend menu graphics some time soon & update accordingly'. Trying to squeeze an afternoon to do it is the issue at the moment, but it's on its way Rage. ;)

I don't have the same directory as in the description ( Here's mine : C:\Games\F1 2013\characters) . So when I replace it, I have no changes.
Also characters contains other folders, (anims, facefx, models and texturesets) and when I overwrite characters, the game crashes. Any ideas ?

Last edited:
I don't have the same directory as in the description ( Here's mine : C:\Games\F1 2013\characters) . So when I replace it, I have no changes.
Also characters contains other folders, (anims, facefx, models and texturesets) and when I overwrite characters, the game crashes. Any ideas ?
They should replace\overwrite the files in
C:Steam\SteamApps\common\F1 2013\Games\F1 2013\characters\bespokehelmets

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 315 27.7%