2013 24 Hours of Le Mans

2011-audi-r18-tdi.jpg

Without the 24 Hours of Le Mans, endurance racing would not exist. Created in 1923 by the Automobile Club de l'Ouest, the main event on the calendar will celebrate its 81st edition and 90th anniversary. A vote is to be added once the entry list has been published, same for the exact qualifying & race start times.

lemans.png

Track: Circuit de la Sarthe
Length: 13.629 km

Free Practice: Wednesday 19th of June 2013
Qualifying 1: Wednesday 19th of June 2013
Qualifying 2: Thursday 20th of June 2013
Qualifying 3: Thursday 20th of June 2013
Race: Saturday 22nd of June 2013

It's not that far away anymore and tickets are on sale on http://www.lemans.org/en/ already. I'd love to meet some of guys there, so please let me know if you're going and where you'll be seated.

Could everyone who's going please send me a message until at one week before the race at the latest? That way we can exchange phone numbers etc. to arrange everything and make it easier to meet up. I'll take care of the list. :)

Please include, if comfortable with sharing such information:
  • where you are located (name / number of the grandstand or corner or camping site)
  • phone number including country code (i.e. 0049 1234 5678)
  • other means to contact you, i.e. if you prefer email and get emails on your phone anyway

2013 Live Streams
AUDI TV

2012 Highlights

Previous 24 Hours of Le Mans Threads
2012 24 Hours of Le Mans
2011 24 Hours of Le Mans
2010 24 Hours of Le Mans
2009 24 Hours of Le Mans

I'll try. My seat is in row B, so I guess the fance will be right in front of me. I'll have to walk around the track to find some nice spots. It'll be great to get some long exposure shots tho. :)

I like the fact that the 2013 Le Mans will be held from 19th to 22nd of June 2012.:)

Anyway... TV for me, having same problem as Scott "i ain't got my passport nor my wheels yet". It's going to be a ~30 hour marathon like last year: Le Mans Legends + The main event. It hurt a bit afterwards, but it was sooooo.... worth it.

P.S. If it turns out that I'm going to fail to go to the 24h Le Mans in my lifetime I will consider my life as "wasted". In my view this has to go on the "things to do before you die" list.

I'll Most likely never make it there...:cry: not unless I win the lottery.

Ill have to settle for SPEED channel coverage. looking forward to the Daytona 24 hour in a few weeks too!

Still waiting for my tickets to arrive. I just hope UPS is a bit more reliable than usual...otherwise I'm pretty much...well....:poop:. Everything else is ready, in an envelope - train tickets and money. :D

Wow I bet you cant wait to go! Its definately one event which a motorsport fan has got to go to at some stage in their life.. hopefully I'll be going in the next couple of years, fingers crossed!

Wien_20101206_NEU.JPG

Once again the Le Mans 24 Hours will grab the headlines by putting on three big concerts at the circuit during race week. To celebrate the 90th anniversary of the event Puggy, Asaf Avidan and one of the star groups of the 70s, Earth, Wind & Fire will follow one another on the stage! The concerts are free for all Le Mans 24-Hours ticket holders.

Definitely a driver to look out for, he was very quick in quali in F1 just couldn't bring that pace to the race, hopefully he is fast at Le Mans 2013.

Agreed. Le Mans is also great because you see how former F1 drivers are getting on.. its always interesting to see them in action again.. I'm surprised Kobayashi didnt have a crack at Le Mans, considering he has had ties with Toyota before..

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 99 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.0%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 494 39.2%