2012 World Touring Car Championship

You guys do know he drove in the 24 Heures du Mans in 2005 and 2006 right? And just to add, they did come in 2nd overall in 2006. Plus his French GT and French Carrera Cup stuff? I'm not saying you guys didn't/don't know, I'm just making sure. He's definitely not new to racing other than WRC. :)

I think the guys an amazing driver, and he was really nice to me when I met him in New Zealand a few years ago. I'd rather see him in racing than some American jerk-off who's just in competitive racing because of his daddy (no names). ;)

Hello! I am new here but, yes!! I read the news about it the other day on their website. I can't wait. One of the 2012 races is going to be held (hopefully) at the Infineon Raceway, if only I didn't live so far away from there. About the Ford, I think the design of the car is a successful one, at least in the WRC. I don't know what percent of the original car is left in WTCC, but if anything I think design has the biggest impact.

Well he SHOULD have raced in f1 2009.. FIA did not grant a superlicence, and it was game over. we can basically disregard f1 now though, 39 (as he will be then) is surely too old for a rookie? even though 39 was the same age as Fangio in 1950, and he was the 'baby' of the alfa team... how times have changed!

Yeah, AON is the title sponsor, the team is Arena. In 2010 they screwed over Onslow Cole with team orders, then he didn't start for them in 2011 til later in the season he was driving for AMD , til I honk they realised they weren't getting the results without him, and he was back in the team.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 376 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%