2012 V8 Supercars

My connection is a bit slow for streams, and they often look quite bad, so I watch it after it airs.
Hopefully I'll remember not to look anywhere V8 related, so I don't spoil the race for myself :)

I'm looking for a live stream because I rarely get V8 Supercars in Canada. I have Speed but they show V8 Supercars whenever it fits their schedule, which isn't the case this time.
Unfortunately I can't watch the race in streaming because of my monthly download limit, it'd kill it !

The race will be broadcasted on Speed on Monday morning (EST) and next weekend (go look at the Speed website for the schedule) :)

I get so passionate this time of year, I've watched Spa, Le Mans, Green Hell, and for me, Bathurst is among those god-rated tracks, even more so given it's in my backyard.

I'm sure most international racers by now if you've been watching coverage know Peter Brock, it's a very nice thing Lowndes has done for his great mentor, my respect for the bloke has gone from high to incalculable. Brock will always be King of the Mountain.

I'm glad you guys have a way to watch Bathurst (for international viewers), it's a spectacular race that should be shared the same way Le Mans and the others are.

I don't think however you guys would have seen Friday Night Live, it's the best pre-race entertainment program I've ever seen, the atmosphere on Mount Panorama last night was fantastic, this was awesome, I hope you guys like it, props to this bloke for uploading it so fast.

And to get you excited for today's shootout,

Enough of my patriotic preaching, I'm going to go try to waste six hours until it all starts again. The only downside is that F1 conflicts with Bathurst :(.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 130 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 70 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 137 13.8%