2012 Toro Rosso STR7

There are ever ways to make deals in the shadows. So the obivous bull on the car makes me a believer.
The logo at its self is just pretty funny.
I wouldnt be funny if STR and RBR would be the both competitors. The one Bull car gets the other bull car.

An American team should buy str I think this would help for an success of f1 in america.
Team Monster Energy....that would be an epic fight between the two energy drink producers.
Europe vs. America. Energy Drink vs Energy Drink.....

hopefully Slurm gets on the grid. I want to see a wing with those print on it: "it makes highly addictive."

thanks for the infos.

There are ever ways to make deals in the shadows. So the obivous bull on the car makes me a believer.
the reason the car features a bull is because it is owned by Red Bull.

Toro Rosso means "Red Bull" in Italian.

I wouldnt be funny if STR and RBR would be the both competitors. The one Bull car gets the other bull car.
Toro Rosso has beaten Red Bull once in Constructor´s Championship.

Europe vs. America. Energy Drink vs Energy Drink.....
It´s actually Asian as well.

It´s essentially Krating Daeng from Thailand but modified ingredients to fit the western world.
Daeng means red. Krating refers to this, which means Red Bull in english sort of.
Water_buffalo_bathing.jpg

It´s based in Austria but it was Dietrich and Chaleo that formed a partnership to sell the drink.

the reason the car features a bull is because it is owned by Red Bull.

Toro Rosso means "Red Bull" in Italian.

Thats the reason why it shouldnt be on the grid.
Which you shout out.

Toro Rosso has beaten Red Bull once in Constructor´s Championship.

Well I know I know. But thats lightyears away. Red Bull is nowadays a freaking strong team.
It will be one of the best this decade. STR is just for training and advertising.

It´s actually Asian as well.

It´s essentially Krating Daeng from Thailand but modified ingredients to fit the western world.
Daeng means red. Krating refers to this, which means Red Bull in english sort of.
I dont how they get so much money from this drink.
And fitted for the western world => Much sugar. really really much sugar.
Back to the root of a evil. This car shouldnt be on the grid. Or better it shouldnt be controlled by Red Bull.
Asian, American or even Russian I would like to see some racing of its best without identical cars.

Thats the reason why it shouldnt be on the grid.
Why? It´s a separate team nowadays, they share nothing with Red Bull anymore, they don´t even use the same engine.
Possibly gearbox but that´s about it.
A quick look at the cars will tell you they are two completely different design philosophies.

Or better it shouldnt be controlled by Red Bull.
But Red Bull owns it so there is some control. Not in how to build cars though.

Dont get me wrong. I like racing and I like fast cars. And this one is fast so I like it.

But one ad car is enough. Just look at the logo.
They share not the same engine. Ok. But the engine is delivered by companies which Red Bull has nothing to do with, ordinary.
And the engine does not effect all aspects of the car. Hopefully this team will change.

Just my opinion you dont have to agree

THEY DON'T SHARE TECHNOLOGY. THERE ARE RULES IN PLACE THAT PREVENT THIS. There has been many cases of multiple sponsorship aswell. So the RedBull logo being on two cars isn't a first nor is it out of place. If they had been helping each other out like you are suggesting, other teams would have had something to say about it and it would have been investigated.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back