2012 Summer Olympics

The Olympics itself is great its just all the pomp, crappy merchandising and hype about it that gets on my tits. Just let the althletes do their thing, who cares about the rest of it.

The opening ceromony should just be : Guy or girl lights flame, teams come out, then someone says "let the games begin". Simple and doesnt break the bank like the huge show thats planned.

The Olympics itself is great its just all the pomp, crappy merchandising and hype about it that gets on my tits. Just let the althletes do their thing, who cares about the rest of it.

The opening ceromony should just be : Guy or girl lights flame, teams come out, then someone says "let the games begin". Simple and doesnt break the bank like the huge show thats planned.

Exactly. I think Flying Camero's are more exciting than the Ceremony. :p

Justin.TV ( http://www.justin.tv ) usually has many free live streams. But I don't know if there will be channels for the Olympics. I found one channel that streamed the Football game of today, so probably there will be more. You should search for channels.:)

North Korea walk off pitch at Hampden Park after South Korean flag displayed.

North+Korea+women's+Olympic+football+team+are+refusing+to+appear+at+Hampden+Park+due+to+having+their+players+shown+to+a+South+Korean+flag

photo_1343248569287-6-0.jpg

I do believe North Korean state media are reporting that they won 14 - 0..

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 343 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.3%