2012 Season Content

Here I am keeping track of the 2012 season content so we aren't stuck waiting for a complete total conversion mod (one is planned, it is just not ready yet). I don't own any of this content so you will have to download each mod and install one by one. If you have any issues please ask the authors' in their mod threads.

2012 TOTAL CONVERSIONS
*Continue only if you want to mix/match & create your own "total conversion" or if the above mods are missing any content.

LIST IS NOW SPLIT INTO TWO PARTS DUE TO POST CHARACTER LIMIT

If a particular mod is causing issues or doesn't work the best place to ask is that mod's thread.

I can't do a cars patch since they are not my work and many of them are still being updated or aren't complete yet since the season just started. Maybe in a few weeks I will contact the authors and see if it's OK for me to make a pack. We don't have a full set of helmets yet so it would be best to wait until then. It is enough work for me to keep things organized nevermind a set of cars and helmets that is constantly being added to and/or updated. (btw thank you modders for putting me in this position I would rather have too much content to keep track of than not enough!:))

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 121 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 441 39.6%