2012 Sauber Paddock + Trailer HQ

Really nice work SLAVE, Is there any chance when you have made all the paddock teams that you put them all together for download instead of 1 at a time.

Thanks for the awesome work....keep it up.

Thanks a lot for your HD paddock textures!

I have access to a couple of F1 team media homepages and will take a look if I find some high quality pictures of team trucks. So far I couldn't find some for Force India. :-/

Thanks a lot for your HD paddock textures!

I have access to a couple of F1 team media homepages and will take a look if I find some high quality pictures of team trucks. So far I couldn't find some for Force India. :-/
If you find,please send me the link or pictures for team trucks. Thanks!

Unfortunately there are almost no pictures of trucks, etc. ... :-/

I've searched for such pictures at McLaren, Mercedes, Red Bull, Toro Rosso, Force India and the entire Motorsport.com-page but without with less success.

I guess we will see more pictures of the paddock at the European races.

You should check this page later this year: http://www.motorsport.com/filter/f1/photos/main-gallery/?ft=1

That's all I could find:

http://speedy.sh/9K5qh/Paddock-pictures.rar

http://speedy.sh/cq9WJ/McLaren.rar

The McLaren.rar includes very hi-res pictures of the driver suits. In case you want to update them ;)

He might have the same problem than me that he can't play online with it...
I'm so sorry!!!
I don't play online. So i don't have same problem. I replaced all of my files,so i don't make copy the original files.
But i wrote it: Don't forget!!! Please make a copy your original file!!!
:(

I'm so sorry!!!
I don't play online. So i don't have same problem. I replaced all of my files,so i don't make copy the original files.
But i wrote it: Don't forget!!! Please make a copy your original file!!!
:(
Hey Slave, don't worry, it's my bad, I know^^ Just one thing, maybe the online game doesn't accept some change you made or the 4096 resolution, MGK PGK and me can't play online since we installed it.

Does anyone here has a backup from the original paddock files? Thanks.

Slave, how come the slow down in production? Personal issues, or is it a problem of not finding source material?

Haha, yeah that falls under personal issues, which I totally understand and respect. I was just curious. ;)

:D The reason is very simple.
Assembled a new PC for myself,and now i test it. It will be very good...
See you soon...
As long as, i need new ideas that what you like.
Thanks guys!!! ;)

Sweet. Just in time for Diablo 3, right?

Btw, I'd love to see you finish the paddocks and then work on garages afterwards.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%