2012 Pagani Zonda R Evolution

Cars 2012 Pagani Zonda R Evolution v2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks. I get an error/warning message in JSME. After running Unpacked Boot files v2.0 , then I click on 'Pagani Zonda R Evolution', it shows warnings 'folders already added by Unpacked Boot files v2.0', do I still proceed & overwrite?

Thank you ChaosZeroJK you are EXACTLY right :thumbsup: I do not understand these people...why do they come to sites like this ? And whats really funny is there is a link to this mod on Nogrip right now ..so they must like it somewhat lol...even self proclaimed superator :roflmao: Redi hasn't killed it yet.
No grip is the hypocrite of mod sites anyway I gave up on it long ago...they like playing god over there :poop: They will never change and most there cant mod or skin or convert anyways ...all they CAN do is spew crap about how much they love dev's ...pretty sad. then they come here and moan about all the cool stuff :p that they cant have because of their self imposed RULES or ETHICS or what ever they want to claim lol it will never change over there...trying to enlighten most over there is like beating a dead horse but, isn't it interesting how they think its fine to take the free skins and tracks that are FULL of sponsers logos that no one paid for... hypocritical in the very least :sick:
the truth is it will never change in the modding community just ignore the hate and keep up the good work ...Pcars will be moddable just like most all other racing games are...wmd will lose nothing because of it....and trust me they made plenty of dollars and pounds on pcars1 off the backs of thousands of modders input. Nothing has stopped them from moving on to pcars 2 already with a top tier buy in of £10,000 REALLY ? WOW...and that gets you
Regular PC build access (usually daily) during development Can read & post on the Project CARS 2 forum Has access to an additional private Diamond sub-forum Holds 100 Game Design Votes
And...
Michelin-starred dinner with the Head Of Studio plus all costs covered at a luxury hotel in London and a luxury weekend itinerary including use of a Ferrari 458 Spider! A special wall plaque celebrating the launch of the game Signed Premium Edition version of Project CARS 2 (your platform of choice) An in-game calendar event sponsored by you An in-game race suit designed for you A race team in the game named after you An AI opponent named after you An advertising board with your graphics (must be PEGI 3) on it A vehicle livery with your graphics on it Diamond Member playar avatar identification in-game Credits listing in the "WMD Elite" section Exclusive Project CARS 2 Diamond Member wallpaper Physical version of the Project CARS 2 soundtrack Project CARS 2 "WMD Elite" jacket Project CARS 2 "WMD Elite" shirt Project CARS 2 Sticker Sheet Project CARS 2 Car Vinyls Project CARS 2 signed poster

So wmd is not hurting at all they will do a year or so worth of dlc content and be done with Pcars 1
DLC's do not make the dollars...a new game does...not to mention the above pre buy in money they make for development which is 76.50 dollars for the lowest tier buyin , so how many thousands in the pre buyin then also the dollars from the release from those THOUSANDS that didn't buy in early...do the math people that's a lot of money for wmd ....our modding isn't hurting wmd at all. Christ we don't even charge dollars for our mods lol ...well most do not ...not the same for AC ...some are charging for mods for that ...and that's for ripped cars :confused:

The reality is ...we are just a group of hobbyists doing what we love to do for FREE
So mod on brothers and sisters !! :D

Oh this is rare... I imagine Bell is seething with impotent hatred right now at the prospect of someone defiling his precious game :laugh:

What would be utterly epic is if tracks could be, shall we say, 'converted' from elsewhere. That would cause instant triggers in the WMD 'elite'.

This is a great mod btw, and I look forward to more!

Oh this is rare... I imagine Bell is seething with impotent hatred right now at the prospect of someone defiling his precious game :laugh:

What would be utterly epic is if tracks could be, shall we say, 'converted' from elsewhere. That would cause instant triggers in the WMD 'elite'.

This is a great mod btw, and I look forward to more!

Couldn't be further from the truth, I'm happy to say:
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?34577-Modding-Team-start-on-pCARS&p=1040535&viewfull=1#post1040535

Modders, go about your business happily and freely :) Ripping content is not acceptable in any circumstances, but scratch-made stuff makes everyone happy :)

HAHAHAHA OMG Did you SEE some of the utter drivel being spouted by the wonderful members over there??

I'm astonished Bell actually came out and well, didn't support it, but didn't condemn it either - the tone of replies after that certainly changed a bit :D

i have the same issue. Anyone who knows how to solve it?

I had the same issue, my problem was simple to fix. When installing the mod and you reach step 5 of the read me "5. Open "Vehicles\physics\tires\tire.rg" with Notepad, and add "Pagani_ZR_2012, " to behind wherever there is "Pagani_Zonda_R, "(you can press Ctrl+F to find "Pagani_Zonda_R" one by one)"

I didn't put Pagani_ZR_2012, behind all the Pagani_Zonda_R's in the file. There was 6 or 7 diffrent instances if I remember correctly. Also don't forget the comma.

This is what was wrong with my installation.

whenever i load it up it all works fine until i want to drive than the game crashes, can anybody help?
Read the instructions carefully, especially number 5: "Open "Vehicles\physics\tires\tire.rg" with Notepad, and add "Pagani_ZR_2012, " to behind WHEREVER there is "Pagani_Zonda_R," There are five "Pagani Zonda R" in tire.rg

yes, after the game update the mod doesn't work. any chance for updated boot files? alternatively some pointers what needs to be extracted after each game update?

you are right! disabling and then enabling the mod and then adding the entries works! Thanks for the tip!

EDIT: actually the unpacked files override new tires introduced in the new patch. So even though the mod can be enabled, it's sitting on top of the old version of the game.
It seems that to enjoy the updated version of the game we do need updated boot files! :(

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 336 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing